Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, trying to gauge how much interest and energy's out there for another logline duel right now. My sense is that it may be a bit too soon, but I'm all ears. Whenever it happens, I'm leaning toward keeping the contest lean and mean per Jeff Lowell's recommendation, i.e. a head-to-head logline competition, no pages.
    I have a good one brewing, so y'all might want to take a few days to get yours in top shape!
    🤠

Comment

I thought it was great that you got so much participation last time.

I'm in this time.

How much do I pay Bono?

Hey! You might do it in your house, but in this house we don't lick our butts. -- Mother Teresa

Comment

Let's play ball.

Comment

Yep yep I'm up for it. How hard can it be to write an engaging 90-word logline.
          Nobody knows nothing, and I'm nobody.

Comment

You might want to start a new topic. Not sure people are going to go back to see if you edited a week old post.

Comment

----
              Last edited by Bono; 05-04-2021, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Last edited by bioprofessor; 04-30-2021, 01:29 PM. Reason: Responded to wrong post...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLowell View Post
                  You might want to start a new topic. Not sure people are going to go back to see if you edited a week old post.
                  I thought about that, but didn't want to get dinged again for going over the thread quota for a contest, so I had Will change the title of this thread. I'll put an announcement in the Loglines thread. Hopefully, that will help.

Comment

Thread quota? Is that a thing? I think I made a joke about it, but that's it.

Comment

I just posted this thread on "The Inside Pitch" on Facebook. And on my FB feed.

In the past when a thread having to do with a writing contest here is posted over there we get some new blood.

Good Luck.

Hey! You might do it in your house, but in this house we don't lick our butts. -- Mother Teresa

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Somers View Post
                        I just posted this thread on "The Inside Pitch" on Facebook. And on my FB feed.

In the past when a thread having to do with a writing contest here is posted over there we get some new blood.

Good Luck.
                        Very cool, Mark. Thanks!

Comment

They're starting to roll in, folks! This outta be good <a monocled bioprofessor wrings his hands>.

Comment

Time to polish up your Cinco de Mayo inspired logline...

(Short film) Two Atlanta culinary school grads, one Mexican, one Korean, try to do their part in healing a divided nation by heading their Latino-Asian fusion food truck into the middle of MAGA country.

Only 4 days left to toss your comedy logline into the throwdown sombrero!
                            Last edited by bioprofessor; 05-04-2021, 09:33 AM.

Comment

cinco de cuatro is the better holiday.

Comment

My post of this thread on the "The Inside Pitch" didn't seem to go. I earlier today posted this thread on "Scriptfella Talent" and on "Script Secrets Evil Cult", both on Facebook and they both seem to be on those threads.

Good Luck. We're all counting on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X