Halloween contest 2021

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    .
    Last edited by bioprofessor; 10-19-2021, 01:44 PM. Reason: Deleted: (double post)

    Comment


    • #32
      Man, this place is quieter than a prayer breakfast at an atheist's convention!

      How're those spooky scripts a coming?

      Comment


      • #33
        I wrote something but I'm not sure if I like it enough, I'm trying to think up a better idea for another script. Or a way to make this one better. We shall see.

        I would have bumped the thread in a couple of days to say "one week remaining..." but this does nicely.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by dpaterso View Post
          I wrote something but I'm not sure if I like it enough, I'm trying to think up a better idea for another script. Or a way to make this one better. We shall see.

          I would have bumped the thread in a couple of days to say "one week remaining..." but this does nicely.
          Sorry! Didn't mean to upstage you, dpat!

          Hey, what do you think about including loglines (optional) with the scripts?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by bioprofessor View Post
            How're those spooky scripts a coming?
            Still procrastinating. So much so that I've kind of forgotten what I was going to write. Probably just as well. If it couldn't hold my interest it must have been really boring. And I can watch paint not peel for hours and be enthralled.
            STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Centos View Post

              Still procrastinating. So much so that I've kind of forgotten what I was going to write. Probably just as well. If it couldn't hold my interest it must have been really boring. And I can watch paint not peel for hours and be enthralled.
              C'mon, there has to be someone out there who you despise, and fantasize about getting their comeuppance! 😉

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by bioprofessor View Post

                C'mon, there has to be someone out there who you despise, and fantasize about getting their comeuppance! 😉
                I'm not much for revenge movies, but I'll come up with something. My job is to write badly enough that others feel good about their writing. And I'm good at my job.
                STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hey, I received an entry!

                  Any thoughts from anyone on including a logline with entries? Would it help? Would this be better off in a logline contest?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    More inspiration for you procrastinators....

                    Where The Shadows Fall
                    Last edited by bioprofessor; 10-24-2021, 05:10 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by dpaterso View Post
                      Hey, I received an entry!

                      Any thoughts from anyone on including a logline with entries? Would it help? Would this be better off in a logline contest?
                      Sorry. Honestly I am going to write something. Now I've got two ideas, but I'm not sure which I like better. Guess I better decide. How time flies when you're procrastinating.
                      STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I'm not sure I'll get the story I'm working on finished in time, but I always look forward to reading entries into these contests.

                        Good luck.
                        Until I can find a quote from Pope Francis regarding one licking one's butt in the Vatican I'll post this:
                        Halloween Writing Contest 2021.
                        Halloween contest 2021 - Done Deal Pro

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          There are still 2 days remaining to scribble something, including today!

                          achilles-challenge.jpg

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Okay... okay... I'll start working on it. Sheesh! This is actually the 28th? That's kind of a bummer. (Not that my scripts age like fine wine anyhow.)

                            I did come up with the title two days ago — so it's not like I haven't been doing anything.
                            STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Well, I made it. Just a little under 4 hours to write this dreck. Procrastination is not exactly fun sometimes.
                              STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                What is “close of day”? Midnight, the witching hour?
                                "If you're going to have a story, have a big story, or none at all." — Joseph Campbell

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X