Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dpaterso View Post
    Indeed! It says just that in the top post!
    Thanks! Also, is there a 1st place prize connected to this one?

Comment

Originally posted by bioprofessor View Post
      Thanks! Also, is there a 1st place prize connected to this one?
      I've got "Win a year's subscription to Done Deal Pro!" in my signature, as offered by Will, so yes.

Comment

I've got "Win a year's subscription to Done Deal Pro!" in my signature, as offered by Will, so yes.
        Hmm, I don't see that signature line in your posts.

Comment

I do! It's inexplicable.

snapshot

Comment

Hmm, I don't see that signature line in your posts.
            You might have the signature thing turned off.

TRIAL FORUMS

​
            ​

Comment

Now I can't change my own signature. How do I get there?
              TRIAL FORUMS

​
              ​

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Somers View Post

You might have the signature thing turned off.
                Any idea where the switch to flip it on is located? I checked under my settings, but no luck.

Comment

Go to "User Settings" then click on "Account" and scroll down till you find it.

And guess what that's also got a link that you can click on and edit your signature. No more quotes from Mother Teresa about licking one's butt for this guy. I'll have to see what quotes I can find from Pope Francis regarding butt licking.
                  TRIAL FORUMS

​
                  ​

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Somers View Post
                    Go to "User Settings" then click on "Account" and scroll down till you find it.

And guess what that's also got a link that you can click on and edit your signature. No more quotes from Mother Teresa about licking one's butt for this guy. I'll have to see what quotes I can find from Pope Francis regarding butt licking.
                    Found it! Thanks!

Comment

The cosmic clock mechanism turns and the days slip by.

Hope y'all are pondering your epic entries.

Comment

Well, that was interesting. I had a rough outline of plot, characters and scenes. One page in, and my characters told me they didn't like the plot, and "forced" me to change it on the fly. They were right!

Comment

Well, that was interesting. I had a rough outline of plot, characters and scenes. One page in, and my characters told me they didn't like the plot, and "forced" me to change it on the fly. They were right!
                          You should show them who's boss and write the other plot anyhow just to spite them!

Here's what happens when you start letting characters dictate the direction of your script...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msAu...&start_radio=1

But I'm also trying to figure why you've already started writing. Don't we still have 15 days to begin?
                          Last edited by Centos; 10-12-2021, 03:17 AM.
                          STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Centos View Post
                            But I'm also trying to figure why you've already started writing. Don't we still have 15 days to begin?
                            I've just about written a first pass, but who knows what else I might think up between now and the 28th? It wouldn't be the first time I've pulled an entry and inserted another that appealed to me more. And which promptly lost, but that's not the point. There have also been contests where I've written something at the very last moment, too. Whichever works for you is the right way.

Comment

I've just about written a first pass, but who knows what else I might think up between now and the 28th? It wouldn't be the first time I've pulled an entry and inserted another that appealed to me more. And which promptly lost, but that's not the point. There have also been contests where I've written something at the very last moment, too. Whichever works for you is the right way.
                              I was being facetious. Or at least I was trying to be (apparently not too successfully). I had an idea right away, but I'm just letting it percolate in my head for a while. (That's what I tell myself to cover up for my extreme laziness and procrastination.)
                              STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Centos View Post

You should show them who's boss and write the other plot anyhow just to spite them!

Here's what happens when you start letting characters dictate the direction of your script...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msAu...&start_radio=1

Well, they're SAG, so you know how that goes!

No, no... don't rush. Take your time. One day is all you need to write a measly 8-pager. <bioprofessor sneaks away, shifty-eyed>

Comment

Working...
                                X