Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by bioprofessor; 10-19-2021, 12:44 PM. Reason: Deleted: (double post)

Comment

Man, this place is quieter than a prayer breakfast at an atheist's convention!

How're those spooky scripts a coming?

Comment

I wrote something but I'm not sure if I like it enough, I'm trying to think up a better idea for another script. Or a way to make this one better. We shall see.

I would have bumped the thread in a couple of days to say "one week remaining..." but this does nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by dpaterso View Post
          I wrote something but I'm not sure if I like it enough, I'm trying to think up a better idea for another script. Or a way to make this one better. We shall see.

I would have bumped the thread in a couple of days to say "one week remaining..." but this does nicely.
          Sorry! Didn't mean to upstage you, dpat!

Hey, what do you think about including loglines (optional) with the scripts?

Comment

Originally posted by bioprofessor View Post
            How're those spooky scripts a coming?
            Still procrastinating. So much so that I've kind of forgotten what I was going to write. Probably just as well. If it couldn't hold my interest it must have been really boring. And I can watch paint not peel for hours and be enthralled.
            STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Centos View Post

Still procrastinating. So much so that I've kind of forgotten what I was going to write. Probably just as well. If it couldn't hold my interest it must have been really boring. And I can watch paint not peel for hours and be enthralled.
              C'mon, there has to be someone out there who you despise, and fantasize about getting their comeuppance! 😉

Comment

Originally posted by bioprofessor View Post

C'mon, there has to be someone out there who you despise, and fantasize about getting their comeuppance! 😉
                I'm not much for revenge movies, but I'll come up with something. My job is to write badly enough that others feel good about their writing. And I'm good at my job.
                STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

Hey, I received an entry!

Any thoughts from anyone on including a logline with entries? Would it help? Would this be better off in a logline contest?

Comment

More inspiration for you procrastinators....

Where The Shadows Fall
                    Last edited by bioprofessor; 10-24-2021, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dpaterso View Post
                      Hey, I received an entry!

Any thoughts from anyone on including a logline with entries? Would it help? Would this be better off in a logline contest?
                      Sorry. Honestly I am going to write something. Now I've got two ideas, but I'm not sure which I like better. Guess I better decide. How time flies when you're procrastinating.

Comment

I'm not sure I'll get the story I'm working on finished in time, but I always look forward to reading entries into these contests.

Good luck.

Comment

There are still 2 days remaining to scribble something, including today!

achilles-challenge.jpg

Comment

Okay... okay... I'll start working on it. Sheesh! This is actually the 28th? That's kind of a bummer. (Not that my scripts age like fine wine anyhow.)

I did come up with the title two days ago — so it's not like I haven't been doing anything.

Comment

Well, I made it. Just a little under 4 hours to write this dreck. Procrastination is not exactly fun sometimes.

Comment

What is “close of day”? Midnight, the witching hour?
                                “Nothing is what rocks dream about” ― Aristotle

Comment

Working...
                                X