Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Results - "Dangerous Dames" Noir contest 2013

"A pro would probably submit something better than us hacks, but how much could even those all powerful creatures really do to blow us away with 8 pages of noir? "

Tru dat.

All you self-deprecators, go and find me a noir, 8 min or less in the last few years that's so glorious. Then show us all the script that started that project. Go ahead. I'll wait.

In other news Road Warrior is the sanest person on this board, and you all should have his judgment
    Hell of a Deal -- Political Film Blog

Comment

Is this thread hidden now?

--HEY!

I've got a director interested in buying Red & White to shoot this summer.

Any constructive feedback? I'm making a couple tweaks as we speak. PM me if you haven't got the script.

Sounds interesting, are you going to be getting any cool hard cash out of it, or will this be largely good for the experience of it and the c.v. ?
      Last edited by The Road Warrior; 06-19-2013, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Congrats, Polfilmblog!

Comment

Thanks, Richmond.

I'm sensing the story needs something, something short, sweet and out of left field. Now there's no 8 page limit... who knows?

Comment

Congrats, hope it pans out for you!

Older threads are still here in the forum, but the default thread display option is set to "Last Month" (saves on database processing time, most likely).

You have to scroll down to the Display Options section and change the "From The" field from "Last Month" to (for example) "Last Year" and then select the Show Threads button to refresh the list and see the older threads.
            Check out the entries in the Logline Throwdown thread in Writing Exercises forum

Comment

Hi peoples--

There's a version 2 if anyone is interested in evaluating. Come on -- don't clam up now.

Comment

pol, first congrats on the gig.

How about setting up a workshop in this forum or the Script Pages forum.

If not e-mail your pages to me [email protected]

I don't know how much help I can be, but I'll give it a shot.

Mark

Hey! You might do it in your house, but in this house we don't lick our butts. -- Mother Teresa

Comment

Originally posted by polfilmblog View Post
                  Hi peoples--

There's a version 2 if anyone is interested in evaluating. Come on -- don't clam up now.

Don't have any spare time at the moment unfortunately, but best of luck, and... any cool hard cash in this for you or is it just going to be good for the experience/c.v. ?
                  Forthcoming: The Annual, "I JUST GOT DUMPED" Valentine's Short Screenplay Writing Competition. Keep an eye on Writing Exercises.

Comment

Working...
                  X