Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Exercise?

With Halloween being a month away, anyone up for the annual DD Halloween Exercise?

Absolutely! ... but you already knew that didn't you? :evil

wenonah

Comment

Yep.

5 pages or 10 pages?

Comment

Let's say minimum 5 - max 10

wenonah

Comment

Okey dokie...

Da Rules....

1. 5 pages minimum, 10 pages maxium.

2. It has to be finished and posted by October 31st 11:59 PST.

Comment

Are partial points being allowed?

Can you vote for yourself?

Are revisions allowed once you post? Personally, I would say no. It gets confusing. I hate to go back and re-read a script that I have already read.

Just some thoughts.

Comment

No revisions.

Once you post on the 31st that's it. So wait and edit it till then.

You've got a month+ to get all the kinks out.

And you can't vote for yourself no matter how many users name you have.

Comment

I'm in. Rules for posting? (ie: title, etc.)

Comment

Usually you just start your own thread with the title and "Halloween entry" or something like that. It's easier for people to just say "vote" on your thread that way... unless someone has a better idea.

wenonah

Comment

No compulsory zombie component? No restrictions at all?

But What Am I Gonna Do With All These Frickin' Zombies?

Comment

I think it would be fun if we did some exercises where we restrict the genre or subject (like the NYC Midnight short contest) but for the Halloween one I think we need to just go with it ... it's too good to restrict :evil as long as it's Halloween themed (whatever that means to you) Good luck!!!

wenonah

Comment

Do you generally do shorts or scenes or what?

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

shorts or scenes? I think I've done both ~ whatever it takes to stretch to 5 pages or squeeze into 10 to tell your wicked tale :lol

w

Comment

Da Halloween Rules...

1. Horror/Scary Themed 5-10 page script. It can be anywhere between 5-10 pages, no more, no less.
                              2. Posting more than one entry under the same username is completely legal.
                              3. You cannot vote for yourself.
                              4. All entries must be posted to DD Board by 11:59 PDT on October 31st.
                              5. There will be no revisions. You now have 27 days to spit and polish your entry. Take all the time you need.
                              6. All entries must be nicely formated. Check the Script Pages Board on how to do that. If you've had problems in the past with posting, you've got 27 days to get it fixed.
                              7. If you can't think of a original idea, feel free to use Freddy, Jason, Mchael, Leatherface and or any other bogeyman.
                              7. Prizes consist of bragging rights. Unless someone comes up with something better...

I think that covered everything...questions/suggests feel free to post...

Comment

Working...
                              X