Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for Zoditch

A few years ago, a reader from David Wolper's company read an unfinished manuscript of mine. She got it from a mutual friend.

Anyway, she said it would make a better dramatic series than feature but they weren't interested in a series. Does that rejection help me in any way in getting this thing off the ground?

Thanks

No, I'm afraid not. Unless Wolper's representatives can make a phone call on your behalf, there's not much you can use it for.

But, you take it as a positive and consider whether or not your project might, indeed, be something that is better for a series.

Good luck.

steve

Comment

Echo:

Did you keep in touch with the folks at Wolper? Because I think they are involved in the series business now.

Bonita

Comment

No, I didn't. A friend of mine was friends with one of the actors on Murder In the First. I'm no longer friends with him. The actor (one of the leads) gave the unfinished manuscript to Wolper.

It would be a better series than feature. I knew that when I was writing it.

I guess I could call the reader and try to resubmit it as a pilot or a MOW.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X