No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bono View Post

Nice!
    The offer seems to have been revoked. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by MargoChanning View Post

I don’t always see DMs or know how to get there on mobile. I apologize for my lack of promptness in responding.

Comment

You misspelled THANK YOU FOR READING IT.

Comment

Late to the game here but I sent you a DM.

Comment

You misspelled THANK YOU FOR READING IT.
            Sorry. I did thank him, or her. Right after I was told "cancer stories" don't sell. Even though mine is darkly comedic. But, WTF...if an agent won't read my script because of that, there's not much I can do. But I was and am appreciative of the offer.

Comment

Sorry. I did thank him, or her. Right after I was told "cancer stories" don't sell. Even though mine is darkly comedic. But, WTF...if an agent won't read my script because of that, there's not much I can do. But I was and am appreciative of the offer.
              Well I had the cancer. I’ve had such good luck. Anyway i was going to write a cancer comedy and then 50/50 comes out. And then like 3 tv shows about cancer and comedy. Somehow no one make jokes about it and I was like I’ll be the first and somehow enough comedy writers also got cancer and beat me too it.

All comedies are hard to sell. Don’t give up before you try.

Comment

Well I had the cancer. I’ve had such good luck. Anyway i was going to write a cancer comedy and then 50/50 comes out. And then like 3 tv shows about cancer and comedy. Somehow no one make jokes about it and I was like I’ll be the first and somehow enough comedy writers also got cancer and beat me too it.

All comedies are hard to sell. Don’t give up before you try.
                Thank you, Bono. I'm glad you're ok. This is the script my absentee manager was supposed to sell. A couple of weeks ago, I actually got it to Sharon Stone, on my own. We spent a couple of hours emailing. She thanked me for sending my "great script," but as she was only going to do one film and/or mini-series, it wasn't what she was looking for. This story chronicles the period, six years ago when my parents were diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer at the same time and less than two months later, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Caught early. I was lucky. They both passed nine months later. But, since they were a couple of characters, there's a good deal of black comedy in the script. Nobody gives a ****.

Comment

Working...
                X