Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circle of Confusion - Current Managers

Hi. I'm just wondering if there's any place I can find a list of the current managers working at Circle of Confusion. There's no sign of such a list on their website, and I'm pretty sure typing 'Dear Circle of Confusion' into a query letter is a one-way ticket to the trash bin.

If it could be a website where I don't have to shell out 30 or 40 dollars for the info, that'd be great. If not, well, guess I know what I'll be doing next month when I get paid again.

Re: Circle of Confusion - Current Managers

If you haven't already tried this already, you could try IMDBpro and just use the free trial and see if anything comes up with them, then just cancel the trial after you're done.

Best of luck to you, and hope you get the information you're looking for!

Comment

There's a list of CoC managers (and a whole lot more) right here on Done Deal Pro for around $24 a year.
      TimeStorm & Blurred Vision Book info & blog: https://stormingtime.com//

Comment

David Alpert
        Stephen Emery
        Britton Rizzio
        Ashley Berns
        Ken Freimann
        Zach Cox
        Greg Shepherd
        Kemper Donovan

I think that's all. Maybe one or two more I'm forgetting.
        Quack.

Writer on a cable drama.

Comment

Noah Rosen

Comment

Lawrence Mattis.
            Struggling with your script? Get Honest Script Notes from a Produced Screenwriter who knows how hard it is to break into the business.

Email [email protected] for more details.

Comment

I thought I missed a couple.
              Quack.

Writer on a cable drama.

Comment

Originally posted by humand View Post
                Lawrence Mattis.
                If the OP intention is to contact him, that would be a tough call since he's a founder member at Circle. This is the guy the managers would go to. As well as the execs/Development execs.

As to Ducky's list, some right, some I think are wrong. If the original poster is aiming for managers, go for Ken Freimann. The guy has a great reputation.

As to Stephen Emery, he's an exec on the production side of Circle not the management. But if you do ever get the chance to chat to him, do it. He's totally not the typical cigar-chomper type. Great guy. In fact, everything about Circle oozes class.

But go with Mr. Freimann if you're looking for managers at Circle. Keep hearing great things about him. And sorry for picking apart your list, Ducky
                Last edited by Harbinger; 05-12-2012, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Lawrence Mattis has responded to my queries before as had David Alpert. They've always responded in a very timely manner.
                  FA4
                  "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Originally posted by finalact4 View Post
                    Lawrence Mattis has responded to my queries before as had David Alpert. They've always responded in a very timely manner.
                    FA4
                    Congrats, on the Mattis response. The guy really is one of the head honchos.

By the way, I recognize that handle of yours (beyond the actual term 'Final act'). Did you ever used to post on IMDB Writer's board regularly?

Comment

So, Freimann's the one who does his email differently from the rest, right? Instead of his initials, its just his first name? Got that from another thread, though a bit older than this. Thought I'd make sure that's the right info.

Comment

I also got a positive response from Lawrence Mattis, so he definitely is reachable.

I guess it all depends on the material/loglines.

Comment

Originally posted by finalact4 View Post
                          FA4
                          I met with David Alpert a few years ago after an email query, so they are very open and approachable.
                          TimeStorm & Blurred Vision Book info & blog: https://stormingtime.com//

Comment

Originally posted by hscope View Post
                            I met with David Alpert a few years ago after an email query, so they are very open and approachable.
                            I really wouldn't waste my time with Kemper.

Comment

Originally posted by Zed's_Dead View Post
                              I really wouldn't waste my time with Kemper.
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X