2012 HeartWalk: Get considered by Benderspink and Help Fight Heart Disease...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 HeartWalk: Get considered by Benderspink and Help Fight Heart Disease...

Joe - $15K is amazing -- how many scripts is Dan having to read?

Comment

Re: 2012 HeartWalk: Get considered by Benderspink and Help Fight Heart Disease...

A lot.
      "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Holmes View Post
        Joe - $15K is amazing -- how many scripts is Dan having to read?
        Looking at the donation page (as of June 18, 2012), and making the assumption that everyone who donated is a screenwriter, Dan has between 159 and 211 scripts (or portions thereof) to read.
        Last edited by LFGabel; 06-18-2012, 09:02 PM.
        All the best,
        Lee

Comment

First, I just wanted to offer a load of congratulations to Joe - you've almost hit $20k, and you've still got 60+ days to go!

Second, are you planning on keeping donations open even after you hit your 20k fundraising goal (say to 6 Oct., the day of the walk), or will you close up for the year?

Have a good day!

Comment

Thanks.

Donations will close on October 6th.
            "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

Hello and thank you.
              I sent a private message after donating but no reply. are you simply busy or are you not accepting any more screenplays?

Comment

Originally posted by noga View Post
                Hello and thank you.
                I sent a private message after donating but no reply. are you simply busy or are you not accepting any more screenplays?
                I will try to avert WW3...

Noga,
                Joe's very busy. Have patience, and Daniel will get to your pages/script. Just follow the guidelines at the beginning of this thread (or on the donation page) and you'll be fine.

HH

Comment

Hi, sorry if this has already been asked, but I did a search and couldn't find it. There's a space on the release for WGA Registration number - is it necessary for the script to be registered with the WGA for him to read it? I know it's always recommended, but will he not touch them without this number? Thank you!

Comment

No, it's not necessary. Just put down "not yet registered" or something like that. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

• Re: 2012 HeartWalk: Get considered by Benderspink and Help Fight Heart Disease...

Thanks for doing this. Great way to raise money for a good cause. Not trying to bug you as I know you are super busy, but I have been trying to get the release from you and I haven't heard anything. If you are getting to it, no worries I just want to make sure I'm on the to do list. Thanks.

Comment

• Re: 2012 HeartWalk: Get considered by Benderspink and Help Fight Heart Disease...

I've been on a road trip with my kids.

Just follow the directions on my donation page and email me directly.

http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/don...upId=227801200

I just checked my PMs here and replied to them, though, so hopefully you're covered.

Comment

Yes, I got the release. Thanks. Hope you had a nice trip.

Comment

Hi there Joe,

I tried to IM you but you were off-line and not sure AIM can send offline messages to people (it suggested not). I have donated to AHA and keen to sumbit a script and logline. Can you email me at [email protected] when you have a moment spare.

Thx...

Comment

Do you think he would prefer to have me submit later, so that it's not at the same time as all these others flooding in, or does it matter?
                              www.JustinSloanAuthor.com

http://www.CreativeWritingCareer.com
                              http://www.MilitaryVeteransinCreativeCareers.com

Twitter: @JustinMSloan

Want a free book?

Comment

Not really sure what you mean by IM me or AIM (AOL Instant Messenger?)? You can contact me via the private messaging system here on this site or via personal email. My personal email is posted on my donation page.

Submit whenever you want -- whenever you think your script is ready -- what matters most is that whatever is on the page be as good as it can possibly be.

Donations will close on October 6th, though, which is the day of the Heart Walk. You can donate now and redeem your read at a later date, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X