No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circle of Confusion Email Problems?

Hello everyone:

My email addresses for Circle of Confusion don't seem to be working. Even the website's query email isn't working.

Anyone know if they've changed their email extension? I can't imagine they wouldn't update their website if they did change it.

Advice?
    FA4
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Re: Circle of Confusion Email Problems?

I just checked their site try filling out the general contact form, I would say put "[email protected]" in one more time. I hope that helps, good luck in your search.

Comment

Originally posted by finalact4 View Post
      Hello everyone:

My email addresses for Circle of Confusion don't seem to be working. Even the website's query email isn't working.

Anyone know if they've changed their email extension? I can't imagine they wouldn't update their website if they did change it.

Advice?
      FA4
      Three of their managers left last month to form a new company -- if you're trying to query them.

Not sure about why the website one isn't working. My manager's email there is still the same.
      Quack.

Writer on a cable drama.

Comment

Hey quack what is the company called, thank you. I am looking for a literary manager.

Comment

http://deadline.com/2015/01/rizzio-r...ge-1201360778/
          http://scripteatingtree.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ducky1288 View Post
            Three of their managers left last month to form a new company -- if you're trying to query them.

Not sure about why the website one isn't working. My manager's email there is still the same.
            Well that explains three of them. I'll have to check the website one again. It may be that I received, so many bouncebacks that I mistakenly included them.

What's strange is David Alpert's bounced back, too.

Thanks, ducky.
            "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Originally posted by finalact4 View Post
              Well that explains three of them. I'll have to check the website one again. It may be that I received, so many bouncebacks that I mistakenly included them.

What's strange is David Alpert's bounced back, too.

Thanks, ducky.
              I know some of the email structures are different over there. When I was there the first time with my first manager his structure was different from everyone else. And my now manager there has the same initials as another so his structure is different.

Can't speak for DA but maybe just check to see if it's the right email for him and doesn't just follow a structure.
              Quack.

Writer on a cable drama.

Comment

Originally posted by ducky1288 View Post
                I know some of the email structures are different over there. When I was there the first time with my first manager his structure was different from everyone else. And my now manager there has the same initials as another so his structure is different.

Can't speak for DA but maybe just check to see if it's the right email for him and doesn't just follow a structure.
                I figured it out... I had been using a file that someone shared with me, and that had the incorrect address for DA. Checked my email history, and I have the correct one. Glad you posted, made me double check my records.

Thanks, Ducky.

Comment

Working...
                X