Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Up And Coming Managers/Agents?

I don't get when people say just use imdbpro. I have it, but whenever I look up a manager or someone specific its always a company email, ive very rarely seen an actual email on it.

Comment

Originally posted by wsaunders View Post
      I don't get when people say just use imdbpro. I have it, but whenever I look up a manager or someone specific its always a company email, ive very rarely seen an actual email on it.
      You have to use it as one of your tools. Sometimes, with the main company email, you can figure out the rep's email. I use IMDBpro plus Google searches, and just general research if I see an article. Do they rep people that write in my genre'? Etc. When I'm pitching to Virtual Pitch Fest people, I always look them up first to see if they are a decision maker or not. Same with Inktip leads, Stage 32 pitch sessions.
      Do they produce? Or are they simply a literary manager?
      LA
      Check out my animated feature available on VOD:
      www.TheGridZom.com

Comment

Originally posted by markerstone View Post
        Try Mark Lawyer at Markerhouse... he is building up his TV stable, and has two writers that recently sold pilots.

[email protected]
        Yes. I just pitched these guys and they requested my script. Glad to hear that he has writers who are selling. Gives me hope!

Comment

Working...
        X