No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adam Kolbrenner

Originally posted by Satriales View Post
    When I was trying to get representation I listened to every one of those fvckers! Really helpful and the only resource of its kind. Much appreciated!
    Hey, thanks Satriales! Glad the podcast was helpful to you. I can haz 5 star iTunes rating? (or wherever you listened to/downloaded the podcast from) I only ask because more good ratings definitely helps in the search positioning. Thanks regardless, for your kind comments.
    http://www.scriptsandscribes.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kfu3000 View Post
      If anyone has anything specific (other than his email address) they'd like asked, just let me know.
      I don't know if this has been discussed in the past in your interviews, but I would like to hear his take on an unproven writer using a high budget screenplay (100 to 150 million) to break in.

Thanks

Comment

Most submissions, even ones that Adam requests directly will go to an assistant or junior manager there first. I have no idea if they accept snail mail queries any more, but they are really good about reading email queries and responding if interested.

I spoke with Adam a couple weeks ago and we were supposed to have him back on the Scripts & Scribes podcast this week. Due to the WGA/ATA standoff, we've had to push until May. He is scheduled to be back on though and I can ask about the snail mail thing.

If anyone has anything specific (other than his email address) they'd like asked, just let me know.

God. I would so love it if you had him on again. I like your podcast the most because it averages more managers than any other writer podcast.

Comment

Hey, thanks Satriales! Glad the podcast was helpful to you. I can haz 5 star iTunes rating? (or wherever you listened to/downloaded the podcast from) I only ask because more good ratings definitely helps in the search positioning. Thanks regardless, for your kind comments.

Done!

Comment

Working...
          X