Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sc111 View Post

I caught up on Russian Doll season 1 and just started watching season 2. It's far from PC. Great dialogue by women writers.
    I think I started watching that a couple of years ago. Not sure what happened.

I like to laugh at the end of the day, especially these days. I have my go-to's but would love to know what other people's are. No TV, just Netflix etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantanplan View Post

I think I started watching that a couple of years ago. Not sure what happened.

I like to laugh at the end of the day, especially these days. I have my go-to's but would love to know what other people's are. No TV, just Netflix etc.
      Just Shoot Me is a comedy set at a fashion magazine, ran from 1997-2003. I've been rewatching it and it's really funny. It's on Hulu.

Comment

Originally posted by lostfootage View Post

Just Shoot Me is a comedy set at a fashion magazine, ran from 1997-2003. I've been rewatching it and it's really funny. It's on Hulu.
        I remember that show. I was never a regular viewer but I love that one actress, Wendy Malick, and her character's name was hard to forget: Nina Van Horn. She has a very distinctive way of talking and she's been in a lot of stuff, including the last season of FRASIER, which to me still holds up as one the greatest sitcoms ever.

Comment

Nina Van Horn is the best character in the show. She plays a sarcastic former model. David Spade is funny, too.

Comment

Working...
          X