Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Title Change

I've been putting this off for a while but it might be time to do something about it. I finished my first script early 2011 and have rewritten the hell out of it ever since. It's at the point now where I think it might be just about ready. The title? Shades of Grey...

You see where I'm going with this. THAT book came along and became massively popular. So my question is should I change the title? If it was anything else I could have ignored it but 50 Shades of Grey is so huge right now I can't ignore it.

Re: Script Title Change

I'd change it.

Comment

Totally sucks but I agree, I would change the title.

I had to change the title to my first spec (and only so far) when I realized that title had been used before. But I actually like the second title that I came up with more. Hopefully you'll like title number 2 better as well.
      "Have the courage to follow your heart & intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become" ~ Steve Jobs

Comment

Must change the title.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, guess I just needed others to confirm that it needed to be changed. I always had White Umbrella as the back up title, as long as EL James doesn't do a follow up book about STD clinics I should be fine. Sucks that the script is losing some of it's identity but I'll get over it.

Comment

How about:

"Not Black, Not White"

Comment

Is it just me or does anyone else here think of that weird chick from SOUL MAN (the C. Thomas Howell one) whenever they hear this title?

Comment

Originally posted by BenJacoby View Post
                Is it just me or does anyone else here think of that weird chick from SOUL MAN (the C. Thomas Howell one) whenever they hear this title?
                It's not just you.

Last night in San Pedro

Comment

Working...
                X