No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confessions of Pain

Title: Confessions of Pain
    Logline: Two close friends, one a police detective and the other a private detective, team up to investigate the murder of the cop's father-in-law. As the investigation proceeds, they uncover evidence that shows that nothing is as it appears.

Writer: William Monahan Agency: Endeavor Agency Law Firm: Myman, Abell, Fineman, Greenspan & Light, LLP Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures Prod. Co: Vertigo Entertainment Appian Way Genre: Thriller Logged: 2/27/2007 More: Remake of the Hong Kong film. Appian's Leonardo DiCaprio and Vertigo's Roy Lee & Doug Davison will produce. Monahan will executive produce. DiCaprio will also star. Warner's Dan Lin will oversee.

hmmmm.....i wonder if he'll get an Oscar for this remake too?
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Re: Confessions of Pain

Someone in HK must be slapping his forehead while another must be bouncing in glee.
    A talent for drama is not a talent for writing, but is an ability to articulate human relationships.
    Gore Vidal

"Aisatsu Yori Ensatsu"
    Money is better than compliments.

Comment

Monahan is attached to everything - good on him.
      "What's worse than being talked about? Not being talked about."

Comment

I wonder if this is something to do with the prequel rumour to "The Departed" that's going around.

Or, maybe I'm way off.

Comment

They were thinking of doing something different than the "Infernal Affairs" prequel. As far as I remember, Scorsese might not direct it.
          A talent for drama is not a talent for writing, but is an ability to articulate human relationships.
          Gore Vidal

"Aisatsu Yori Ensatsu"
          Money is better than compliments.

Comment

Working...
          X