Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Jack...

When you hear "one of the funniest and most original scripts in a long time..." I gots see/read it! Somebody please PM me if they have it - maybe I can trade you something nice for it

---Zazzz

'Iron Jack' spec lands at Columbia

17 Apr 2008 11:13pm EDT - By Leslie Simmons and Borys Kit
    Columbia has proven its mettle, picking up the much sought after Johnny Rosenthal spec "Iron Jack" for seven figures.

Many studios were vying for the comedic action adventure, which is set in the 1930s and involves a renowned novelist and his quest for a legendary treasure.

Rosenthal has found a treasure of his own, with Columbia playing $1.25 million against $2 million for the screenplay.

"This is one of the funniest and most original scripts we have read in a long, long time," said the Columbia co-president of production Doug Belgrad.

Todd Garner ("Next") is producing, with Sean Robins co-producing. Rosenthal's manager, George Heller, and Jeremy Bell are executive producers.

Sam Dickerman and Adam Milano are overseeing "Jack".

"Jack" is the second comedy adventure involving treasure hunting sold within the last week. Earlier this week, 20th Century Fox picked up the spec "Beaujolais", by Mike Arnold and Chris Poole, with Peter and Bobby Farrelly producing.

Rosenthal has several projects in development, including "Friendly Skies" for Paramount, with Alec Baldwin and Will Arnett attached to star.

Re: Iron Jack...

I've got this if anyone wants to trade...

Comment

Re: Iron Jack...

Originally posted by AlvySinger View Post
      I've got this if anyone wants to trade...
      PM sent Alvy.
      @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Working...
      X