No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights Templar

**SPOILERS**

The writers are obviously really skilled in writing and flushing out all the sequences... but... is it just me or is it kind of weird to mix Vampires and Knights Templar in one story??

I read this script right after Galahad, and was prepared for another cool story along the same lines...

It started out well with the war against the Muslims. Then... suddenly, it's 16 years later and now we're facing vampires.

I dunno... I'm only half way through so I guess I can't compliment/critique this script just yet... but it's just a little jarring for me.

Re: Knights Templar

I'm at a loss as to how the title hasn't been changed yet.

Knights Templar + Vampires = Nights Templar

How can that not be the title?

Comment

Is the film remotely affordable to do given the audience size? What is the potential audience size?

I read the script not knowing about the vampire bit which is not my thing and not something I'd see in a theater, but there are those who would. The writing and storyline seemed fine. I was just struck by the potential expense of filming the vision presented compared to the potential audience. Visually and technically it is like a cross between Lord of the Ring's giant battles and Wild Wild West's contraptions.

R.O.T.

Comment

Really depends on the director. But with Bekmambetov producing. The russkies have a knack for stretching a penny. I know I'm sure going to be seeing it.

This link doesn't have anything to do with the script, per se, but I thought it was interesting. On the topic of knights templar.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=93613600
        The end is too damn nigh.

Comment

Was this a spec script? I finished reading it today... what a weird story. Then again, it could also be me. Except for Interview with the Vampire, I've found that all other vampire movies are silly.

That link above is pretty interesting though.

Comment

Oops, I guess I should have read the other post first. So it was a spec script. Wow. Congrats to the writers.

Sorry! Didn't mean to steal the other thread's thunder.

Comment

Working...
            X