Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Recall - REMAKE

I simply cannot believe they want to re-make this movie.

I cannot.

EJ

Re: Total Recall - REMAKE

Robocop... Total Recall...

Showgirls will be next.

Comment

Today is even worse. The Never Ending Story? Arthur? **** this!!!!

http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

Total Recall was barely a good movie with Arnold as the anchor. Without him, it would sound a lot like a Direct to DVD release.

Try to come up with the logline and pitch...it was a confusing premise to explain even having seen it:

Well, it's Mars in the future and there's this guy who knows something, but his memory has been changed, and then there's this gal who might be his wife...or not...we're not real sure who the good guys are....and there's a bar with a bunch of circus freaks from all the radiation.

R.O.T.

Comment

I LOVE Total Recall, it rocks!

Comment

I will admit that I didn't love the first Total Recall, but what the hell is up with remaking movies from only 20 years ago?

Comment

I just don't understand...

And the worst part is I recently watched Total Recall and it totally holds up. The movie rocks - Why -Why - Why.

It's fear - the Studios are just so damn afraid. I hate the Studios!!!!

Comment

I watched Total Recall recently, I think it's looking pretty dated now. A reboot will be interesting, but they'll have to throw something new into the mix and re-jig the storyline for some fresh twists.

Comment

Really imaginative movie, which they made more like.
                  It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Comment

I think I heard they were going to re-imagine "The Dark Knight" and bring back the nipple suits.

I could be wrong, though.

The remakes will stop when the viewing audience says "no thanks".
                    Words... they don't arrange themselves.

Comment

Now they have mastered the art of superimposing the face of one actor onto another (Benjamin Button), they can release the same movies with different stars.

Imagine Total Recall with Meryl Streep. Same great movie, whole new audience.

And the cost savings will be enormous.
                      TimeStorm & Blurred Vision Book info & blog: https://stormingtime.com//

Comment

I don't see how this thread could go this long without someone stating the obvious. There are three words why this movie will be made:

Three Titted Chick

That was the selling point in the board room. And instead of just getting a rubber harness from George Lucas's trunk of magic, now they can use the technology from movies like the aforemetioned Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
                        I'm sure the scene will be strung out a little more. He could look at an ugly faced girl and see her flash the perfect tri-rack. He then turns to a hot faced girl that flashes him some mutated Meryl Streep saggers.

Who gives about the crappy story. These are the iconic images that the key demographic grew up on. I remember getting in trouble in grade school for walking around saying "Get your a** to mars" over and over again.
                        You got the nasal bug extraction. You got Arnold shedding a fat lady body suit. I mean the list goes on. Yeah its gonna be a sh*tty replacement actor for Arnold ( I pray not John Cena), but will the people come? Yeah, by the truck loads as will the moolah.

Comment

Originally posted by Scriptmaster View Post
                          I don't see how this thread could go this long without someone stating the obvious. There are three words why this movie will be made:

Three Titted Chick

EJ

Comment

Possibly want to remake this because of the source material. It was based on work by Philip K Dick, who had written stuff that a lot of films have been adapted from... Blade Runner, Minority Report, Next...not necessarily the best movies but the source material does have a lot of interesting information.

Perhaps it will be based off the original material than the Schwarzenegger crap.
                            "Berne is the capital of Switzerland. It has seven times the size of the graveyard of Naples, but it's only half as funny."
                            Luciano di Crescenco

Comment

http://www.getyourasstomars.com

Comment

Working...
                              X