• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Few sales lately..

Thanks Harb -- best of luck.

Comment

Alex -- Another update on your script at trackingb.com

"Into INFERNO, SUMMIT & RELATIVITY... HEARING MORE TERRITORIES BEING REQUESTED"

Comment

Originally posted by briking View Post
        Alex -- Another update on your script at trackingb.com

"Into INFERNO, SUMMIT & RELATIVITY... HEARING MORE TERRITORIES BEING REQUESTED"
        Hey Briking, Thanks for the update. Yup, that's part of it. I'm guessing there'll be another update fairly soon on the other territories.

They're pretty quick on those updates though. Only found that out myself in the last couple of days. The 'other territories' I was only informed of yesterday.

Appreciate everyone keeping me up-to-date. Never know, as a result of this I may soon be able to afford the registration fee for Trackingb

Comment

Best of luck, Alex. Sending out the good vibes.

Comment

This project is hot!!! according to tracking-board. I think i need to have Jeff belkin as my Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
              Hey Briking, Thanks for the update. Yup, that's part of it. I'm guessing there'll be another update fairly soon on the other territories.

They're pretty quick on those updates though. Only found that out myself in the last couple of days. The 'other territories' I was only informed of yesterday.

Appreciate everyone keeping me up-to-date. Never know, as a result of this I may soon be able to afford the registration fee for Trackingb
              Harbinger, trackingb is very quick. When my last spec went out wide, I checked there for info on how it was doing!
              Last edited by Teris; 05-14-2010, 04:54 PM. Reason: Winter dreams caught a typo. I hate that winter dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Teris View Post
                Harbinger, trackingb is very quick. When my last spec went out side, I checked there for info on how it was doing!
                I put my spec outside a few times. Just got soggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayo75 View Post
                  What i meant was: How can you sleep with all these action at your door step? Watching your script make rounds. I know i wouldn't be able to if this was happening to me. Hell, I'd be having Sleepless nights!!!

Tell us how you're coping with the rush!!!
                  To be honest, I'm just trying to keep myself busy with other things. Thankfully, I've had a busy social calendar the last week or two, with friends graduating from college and visiting from out of town, that sort of thing. And I've always got (too many) other projects to work on. So that helps.

And if all else fails, I'll have Red Dead Redemption to keep me busy next week.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Courier12

Comment

*Warning - Thread creep*. I, too, am trying to finish a project prior to RDR coming out. Looks awesome.

Best of luck, fellas. Exciting stuff.

Comment

• Re: Few sales lately..

Kick ass, Alex.

Wishing you and Jeff luck. Tell him the Thornton Brothers say "hi."

You too, Sweeney. Good luck fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeney Todd View Post
                        To be honest, I'm just trying to keep myself busy with other things. Thankfully, I've had a busy social calendar the last week or two, with friends graduating from college and visiting from out of town, that sort of thing. And I've always got (too many) other projects to work on. So that helps.

And if all else fails, I'll have Red Dead Redemption to keep me busy next week.

I hear you there, brother. Already have my copy on preorder.

But HEE HEE is picking up a lot (add emphasis to "a lot") of steam. So fingers crossed for you, mate.
                        @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Just a mini, typically vague update. As I said before, I don't want to reveal too much till it's posted on Tracking websites.

Shotgun is at 25 territories now! The list pretty much blows my mind.

I'm in the running to adapt an asian movie for a hollywood market (more than likely on spec).

By next week I'll have taken 7 calls with different execs (These people have all been lovely. I thought Hollywood was supposed to be packed with the evil and ruthless. I'd Facebook these people in a second )

Package opportunities. Graphic novels. Prequels. It's all gone nuts!

Sorry it's still so vague. Hopefully it's vague enough I won't get shot in the foot later down the line. I'm still feeling my way into this and I don't wanna do anything to screw things up.

But exciting times!

EDIT: If no-one is following this, I'd be happy to stop with the updates. I just wanna keep people interested informed cause I owe a lot of this to DD and DD'ers...... mind you y'aint getting a credit

Comment

All wonderful news Harbinger, keep at it and all my best!

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
                              ... If no-one is following this, I'd be happy to stop with the updates. I just wanna keep people interested informed cause I owe a lot of this to DD and DD'ers...... mind you y'aint getting a credit
                              Nope! Keep it up! Fills us with a bit of hope!

Comment

Good luck, Harbinger! As we share the same rep, I'm REALLY rooting for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X