No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hangover 3

Originally posted by winter dreams View Post
    I figure they should start making house calls, then their careers would really go through the roof.
    Skype 'S' for Screenwriter! Call now to speak to one of our screenwriting experts*, share your pages via Live Meeting, and get the feedback you need to hear, right to your face. Our efficient feedback system will ensure you get rejected faster than ever to save you both time and money!

$200 per hour, rounded up to the nearest quarter hour. Call now and your first fifteen minutes are half off!

*If your pages are really, really bad, our screenwriter will be substituted by a darling little tabby cat with an iPad who can still write better than you.

I jest, of course. I think the pro advice is worth considerably more than this.
    Vancouver Screenwriters Meetup Group

Comment

Originally posted by Hamboogul View Post
      Let's just recap. Since the pros started giving feedback in the Advanced Script Pages...

1. Jeff Lowell sold a spec.
      2. Craig Mazin had the biggest R-rated movie opening ever (since I don't acknowledge Matrix Reloaded's existence).
      3. CM landed another gig.
      Derek Haas split the atom and Brian Koppelman cured cancer while the above was going as well. Can't leave them out.

Seriously, though, all these guys (and all pros who dedicate time to mentoring new writers) are great for doing what they do here and as somebody who tries like hell to believe in karma, I gotta hope that the above is the result of some of the good stuff coming their way (along with a ton of hard work).

Thus concludes my a$$ kissing post for the day.
      "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

this time they wake up and its 5 years later... and they're all homeless drug addicts... takes a dark turn, that one.

Comment

The Hangover 3: [redacted]

The fellas are [redacted]. They [redacted] to find they're [redacted]!

Sorry, Craig, just saw your post in the H2 thread about keeping our ideas to ourselves, for bleedin' obvious reasons. Too bad I can't share this one, it's golden!
          Vancouver Screenwriters Meetup Group

Comment

Originally posted by Slappynipsy View Post
            this time they wake up and its 5 years later... and they're all homeless drug addicts... takes a dark turn, that one.
            and one of them is pregnant, the ultimate twist.

Comment

Originally posted by TBEagle View Post
              and one of them is pregnant, the ultimate twist.
              bum dum baaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by LighterD View Post
                In part 3, they can leave Alan home alone and he has to foil a couple of bumbling robbers with funny contraptions throughout the house...
                Laughed out loud at that one.

Comment

Working...
                X