Lots of TV pilots & their Episodes lack cohesiveneness, smoothness, connectiveness

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of TV pilots & their Episodes lack cohesiveneness, smoothness, connectiveness

Hi,

I am fed up watching TV pilots and how their episodes are so off-beat and not "jelling".

I am really worried that the writers in the writing room are not working hard enough (if this is even possible ) to make sure all the episodes are consistent in tone and logic and flavor and poetic nuances and subconscious film feelings and film psychology and "artistic" 10th sense . Most pilot , imo , and their episodes need a "pro-chef" or "pro symphony conductor" to keep the "menu" and "new items" consistent with "good taste" and control all the players in the orchestra. There are a bunch of ways to spin the stories of pilot but only a few good episodes. But there are only a few correct ways to write many episodes.

You cannot disrespect the pilot because your are the writers at the round table. And too tired. So you just write a non-connective episode.

I am fed up.

Lots of these episodes suck.

Sorry.
    Last edited by Done Deal Pro; 04-26-2021, 12:23 PM. Reason: Formating and spelling fixes.

Did anyone study the episodes of Supergirl or X-files or Penny Dreadful(actually there was three pilots with the name Penny in it). They don't make sense. They are not respecitve of the pilot or the vision of audience human nature. The audience are not dum. They know when things are off. One does not have to be a filmmaker or writer to see that the episodes are not flowing logically with tone and feelings and suspense.

Comment

Working...
    X