Need someone to look at your script? I want to help!

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need someone to look at your script? I want to help!

Hello everyone! Thank you for having me! As my username says, I'm a freelance script consultant and my goal is to help writers improve their script before they send it off to the professionals in the industry. I've been doing this for a year and I've seen clients excel with their scripts after they've received feedback from me. I offer two types of coverage, basic coverage, and full coverage. Basic coverage is where I'll go over what I liked about the script and what could be improved. Full coverage, however, is where I'll dive deep into your story and go over the story, characters, pacing, strengths, and weaknesses of the script overall. I look at a variety of scripts from feature films, short films, and tv/web series pilots. I also have a mentorship service that I don't offer on my site because prices do vary depending on what the writer wants to work on.

My ideal client is someone who is open to having a second pair of eyes look at their script and would like additional feedback.

if this sounds interesting, feel free to check out my website: www.davidschwartzconsulting.com

Have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via e-mail: [email protected]

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by Done Deal Pro; 10-28-2020, 04:35 PM. Reason: Fixed links and grammar
Working...
X