Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-Founder WoAccelerator

Hi all My name’s Jeremy Andrews - I’m the co-founder WoAccelerator, a screenwriter/producer focused platform that includes mentorship and educational components. Excited to join your community!

Originally posted by woaccelerator View Post

Hi all My name’s Jeremy Andrews ... Excited to join your community!
    Hello, woaccelerator (Jeremy), glad you're excited to join the community, but you're announcing yourself in the different craft forums, which is not the proper forums. Done Deal Pro will probably remove your post from here and place it in its proper forum.

Comment

Thank you Joe - probably a result of trying to post on a small screen. Let me see if I can post in the correct forum - appreciate the help.

Cheers,

Comment

This is the CORRECT forum that's why it was moved here. Don't need to do anything else. You're good to go.
        Will
        Done Deal Pro
        www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Thanks Will, Been trying to navigate the forum. Quick question - if I wanted to post a paid opportunity for for screenwriters and screenwriting teachers, where would I post that?

Comment

Here is the best place too. This form is for ANNOUNCEMENTS and OPPORTUNITIES. Anything that is more "ad" like, so to speak.

Just start a new thread, I'll try to keep out to get it approved as soon as I can.
            Will
            Done Deal Pro
            www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Thanks Will - I'll do that today.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
              X