Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating the Forums

Our vB guy is updating the forums to the latest version/patch. He did so last night but we are seeing some little issues here and there this morning, so all know.

Hopefully over the next few hours everything can be ironed out and back to "normal." Also we are hoping this latest patch will help with some of the errors messages some of you have noted to me as well a few I have seen too, including threads disappearing and errors messages & slowness when moderating threads. (Ugh.)

Keep those fingers crossed.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

The forums should all be updated now and good to go. But do let us know if you see any issues or run into any problems. Hopefully, again, this update will fix some the issues we've seen in the past few months. 🙂
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Testing out smilies to see what might be missing:

🤣😎🤩🤤😕🤪😳
      Last edited by Done Deal Pro; 03-12-2022, 10:37 AM. Reason: Correction.
      Will
      Done Deal Pro
      www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Is everyone seeing all the smilies I posted above? Or are any missing? (The icon to use them is in the top right corner during any post.)
        Last edited by Done Deal Pro; 03-12-2022, 10:38 AM. Reason: Correction.
        Will
        Done Deal Pro
        www.donedealpro.com

Comment

I see 7

Comment

Originally posted by Done Deal Pro View Post
            Testing out emjois to see what might be missing:

🤣😎🤩🤤😕🤪😳
            I see these.

Comment

7 of them?
              I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Is everyone seeing all the emojis I posted above? Or are any missing?
                I saw seven emojis, if that helps.

🤣😎🤩🤤😕🤪😳

Comment

All right. Just wanted to make sure they (and the forums) in general were working for everyone. It took some doing by our vB guy to get the update implemented. I think I ran into some caching problems on my other computer and wasn't sure if the smilies were working or not.

Good to know. Thanks all. And let me know if you see other issues and we'll try to get them fixed.
                  Last edited by Done Deal Pro; 03-12-2022, 10:38 AM.
                  Will
                  Done Deal Pro
                  www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell McLean View Post

I saw seven emojis, if that helps.

🤣😎🤩🤤😕🤪😳
                    I got same 2 missing, I would count that as 5. Not that I use any. I'm on a Mac if that makes any difference, but I assume most of us are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post

I got same 2 missing, I would count that as 5. Not that I use any. I'm on a Mac if that makes any difference, but I assume most of us are.
                      Good to know. They all show on my Windows computer but there were some missing on my (older) Macbook Pro.
                      Will
                      Done Deal Pro
                      www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Good to know. They all show on my Windows computer but there were some missing on my (older) Macbook Pro.
                        I have a Mac and I see all 7. My Mac is from 2017.

Comment

My issue, is my iPhone 8 running iOS 15.3 currently won't like me log in to the website... my old crappy iPhone 6 I use as an iPod does work. I restarted my iPhone 8 and still won't let me in. I'll try some things, but it hit the LOG IN button and it's not doing anything like normal.

Comment

Originally posted by lostfootage View Post

I have a Mac and I see all 7. My Mac is from 2017.
                            Ah. Yeah, my Macbook is old. Good to know though. Not that smilies are the most important thing but do want all working as best we can. I know certain smilies won't work on my Macbook iMessage but will show on my phone, so probably related to that in some fashion.
                            Will
                            Done Deal Pro
                            www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
                              My issue, is my iPhone 8 running iOS 15.3 currently won't like me log in to the website... my old crappy iPhone 6 I use as an iPod does work. I restarted my iPhone 8 and still won't let me in. I'll try some things, but it hit the LOG IN button and it's not doing anything like normal.
                              I have an iPhone SE 2020 but I also have an iPhone 8 as back up with the latest software. I can and did login with no problem on the latter. I have 15.3.1 one on it, but that .1 shouldn't matter. Not sure what the issue might be, in your case.
                              Will
                              Done Deal Pro
                              www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Working...
                              X