Good books on ensemble and multi protagonist writing?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good books on ensemble and multi protagonist writing?

Hi all,

Title says it all really. Looking for good books on ensemble and multi protagonist writing.

Any recommendations most welcome.

thanks

Last edited by Done Deal Pro; 02-12-2021, 07:25 AM. Reason: Added tags

I don't recall ever hearing of a book that is specifically about this or that even offers a number of chapters on the subject. I think what you might find "better" and for free, are the various articles out there on the topic.

You can easily turn up a decent number of articles/posts by doing a search. Some are related to writing books, but I think even those might prove useful. There are a number out there.

There are also some videos too. Probably going to be a bit hit & miss, but surely worth a gander at least.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Done Deal Pro View Post
      I don't recall ever hearing of a book that is specifically about this or that even offers a number of chapters on the subject. I think what you might find "better" and for free, are the various articles out there on the topic.

You can easily turn up a decent number of articles/posts by doing a search. Some are related to writing books, but I think even those might prove useful. There are a number out there.

There are also some videos too. Probably going to be a bit hit & miss, but surely worth a gander at least.

Ok, thanks for taking the time to respond. Someone should write the book!

Comment

The 21st Century Screenplay: A Comprehensive Guide to Writing Tomorrow's Films by Linda Aronson has a section titled "Multiple Protagonist Narrative." I've not yet read the book, but a couple of friends have recommended it.

Comment

Working...
        X