SCRIPT SHADOW is an IDIOT. He does not understand filmmaking & production.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script shadow makes at least $1,200.00 per script maybe even 10 times that. That was years ago. His followers worship him as well as giving him money, and cars and swimming pools. Not bad for a tennis instructor turned big Hollywood executive. I don't think anything gets done in Hollywood without his say so.
    Until I can find a quote from Pope Francis regarding one licking one's butt in the Vatican I'll post this:
    Halloween Writing Contest 2021.
    Halloween contest 2021 - Done Deal Pro

Comment

There are plenty of producers who have never heard of Script Shadow.

People who rely on other people's opinions are ones who do not know, or have not developed, their own sense of taste.

There are plenty of writers, and would be writers, that make that kind of bank (and more) consulting.

It's not a right or wrong thing. SS is entitled to his opinion regardless of whether everyone agrees or no one agrees..

???WriterRivers, thanks for the kind words. I'm just a regular bloke.

Blockbuster tentpole action flicks don't have time for deep character development-- the pace is so fast and the set pieces take an enormous amount of time that it forces scenes to be short, concise and work one several levels at the same time. You can learn a lot about scene efficiency and economy if you examine these tentpole scenes. I think it's actually pretty ****ing dope that they can get so much store in so little time.
      "Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist,- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by finalact4 View Post
        There are plenty of writers, and would be writers, that make that kind of bank (and more) consulting.
        Well fuck, I can write as poorly as Shit Shadow does. I could be making millions. Maybe billions.

Until I can find a quote from Pope Francis regarding one licking one's butt in the Vatican I'll post this:
        Halloween Writing Contest 2021.
        Halloween contest 2021 - Done Deal Pro

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X