Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Richardson Blog!

Bamboo Killers turned me on to this blog, and thank God cause as usual I'm late to the party. I've been reading on it for over an hour!

"Read my new thriller, THE SAFETY EXPERT. Available in trade paperback and ebook at Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble." LOL!!!!

I love this guy! Funny as hell with awesome kick azz tales from the celebrity trenches!! DR you rock!

Re: Doug Richardson Blog!

If you haven't yet, read The Smoking Gun series. It's a glorious tale of shenanigans and PINOs and comeuppances and revenge.
    Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

I loved that series. Talk about warm fuzzy feeling inside. I still chuckle when I think of it. Thanx for the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by emily blake View Post
        If you haven't yet, read The Smoking Gun series. It's a glorious tale of shenanigans and PINOs and comeuppances and revenge.
        That was awesome!
        "The Hollywood film business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Doug was here in Dallas talking to the Dallas Screenwriters Assn in October and we went to dinner after the event. He has a zillion hilarious stories. Great guy.

I rank his blog up there with August and Mazin, the Bamboo, and Ken Levine for TV.

Comment

Really great blog.

Comment

Working...
            X