No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Brucheimer Interview

http://www.deadline.com/2013/12/jerr...r/#more-651185

Everyone should read this. I forget how much of a legend Brucheimer is. He talked about movies he made I knew he was involved with. Looks like he will be getting back to rated R movies with his new deal at Paramount. That's a good thing.

Re: Jerry Brucheimer Interview

Yeah, his level of success is crazy. And on the TV side of things too, it's insane.
    writertypepeople.tumblr.com
    twitter.com/susanlbridges
    pendantaudio.com

Comment

I stare occasionally at the THIEF one-sheet I have hanging on my wall and it’s always a reminder of Bruckheimer’s longevity and diversity. Good to see he’s going to go R-rated again.

Trivia attack: THIEF was originally set up at Paramount, before they put it into turnaround.
      @MacBullitt

Comment

The best takeaway, imo, are the hoops he jumps through to get an A-list star attached to a project. One would think that actors line up to be in his blockbusters. Keep that in mind the next time your rep submits your naked script to an agent and you get frustrated when you still haven't gotten an answer a month later. Jerry Bruckheimer is your competition and he's enlisted the Blue Angels to close the deal.

Comment

Working...
        X