No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interactive PDF eBook - 130 pages - of the sheet

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your input. Because of it I changed the super large sheet into a 8.2 x 11.6 inch interactive PDF eBook - 130 pages, including many videos. You can read it easily on a 15 inch screen. I also made a non-interactive PDF. No videos, and you can't use the buttons to flip the pages. Please scroll down to flip the pages.

Because the interactive PDF is 160 megabyte you don't have an online preview on drive.google. Just download it from drive.google on your computer. You have an online preview on drive.google for the non-interactive PDF, it's only 3 megabyt. You don't have to download the non-interactive PDF, you can read it online. Just change the size top right.

Because there are many videos in the interactive PDF version the PDF will slow down after a while. Close it. Reopen it. Problem solved!

Edit: The interactive PDF is know without videos:

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Hans Gruber; 07-26-2023, 01:25 PM.

Re: Interactive PDF eBook - 130 pages - of the sheet

I have to check it with more time, just had a quick look. It looks like a lot of work has been put here!
    Congratulations.
    Check out my website with my productions: http://www.picturesplusproductions.com

Comment

Hi!

Can someone tell me so far what he thinks of the content of my book.

Thanks for your time.
      Last edited by Hans Gruber; 04-16-2016, 10:46 AM.

Comment

i like the way this looks/reads more than the previous version.

Comment

Originally posted by bjamin View Post
          i like the way this looks/reads more than the previous version.
          Thanks.

But what do you think of the content of my book?

Comment

i'm actually beyond extremely anti- screenwriting books. So with that said, it looks like you've included a lot of useful info in here to help one grab a sense of how a screenplay/movie operates, taking into account what works for one doesn't work for all. Anyway, I hope you do well with it.

Comment

bjamin,

how much did you read of my book? it's not an anti-screenwriting book.

Comment

what I mean is, I'm not a fan of books on screenwriting. But I liked the way you dissected Jaws. I'll look over it some more later on when I have time

Comment

Originally posted by bjamin View Post
                  what I mean is, I'm not a fan of books on screenwriting. But I liked the way you dissected Jaws. I'll look over it some more later on when I have time
                  Reading the interactive eBook is like watching a movie, not like reading a book. It's a completely different experience than reading a normal book. I hope you will find some time to watch/read my book. Thanx for your time.

Comment

Working...
                  X