• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wordplay column

And it's a beast.

Time Risk

Re: New Wordplay column

Wow. It's a doozy. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Comment

Great to have Terry back. His Wordplay columns are the best!
      "I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.-- Peter De Vries

Comment

I think a lot of this was in that giant packet he gave out at AFF last year. (Thanks, Terry!)
        Last edited by cvolante; 08-10-2016, 07:08 AM.

Comment

That's some scary stuff. And it's all too true.

Comment

HA HA HA! I just started rotoscoping using Photoshop and a Wacom tablet because "with an animation studio, you could expend an equal amount of effort and time -- probably less -- and know for certain that you will have a movie at the end of your efforts." and I have "a computer, some expensive software, and lots of patience."
            "All of us trying to be the camera behind the camera behind the camera. The last story in line. The Truth" Chuck Palahniuk - Haunted

Comment

Thanks for posting this, JasonH, and merci beaucoup, Monsieur Terry Rossio, for writing the truth. The article is great food for thought for those who are considering entering the arena of screenwriting. It was also good to discover that there is at least one small enclave in the world where I'm thought of as independently wealthy and have nothing but Time on my hands. The Hop Li restaurant roundtable anecdote was particularly inspiring.
              Last edited by Clint Hill; 08-14-2016, 01:59 PM.
              “Nothing is what rocks dream about” ― Aristotle

Comment

Working...
              X