This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: James Franco sued

Has Franco ever even been in a sex scene?

Comment

Originally posted by Rantanplan View Post
      He played a male prostitute in a movie directed by Nic Cage. Very long time ago. I'm not sure if he was "James Franco" then or a nobody? It grossed 30k, so, I'm guessing it... wasn't good.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0305973/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Comment

Originally posted by Rantanplan View Post
        No, he's been in something worse. Naked and Afraid with Seth Rogen.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuKbXp2tOPc

Comment

Originally posted by lostfootage View Post

My eyes! MY EYES!

Comment

i wish i hadn't clicked on that-- i can't unsee it now. i knew i would be bad. ugh.
            "Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist,- Pablo Picasso

Comment

This was better than The Interview. I wish they would show full dick and not blur out the socks or whatever they are wearing in this faked staged show.

My friends and I used to watch OZ and drink whenever we saw dick. I don't drink so I drank root beer. Luke Perry's dick got my friend so drunk he threw up. Okay, happy wkd everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by sc111 View Post
                Because it's more about power and control than it is about sex. Getting a woman to submit to his will because he is a "powerful" man. It's covert rape.
                Good term for it.

Originally posted by sc111 View Post
                BTW: news reports also note Franco was using Instagram to get 17 year olds to meet him in hotel rooms even after they told him they were 17. Not just one 17 yo. Two. He didn't deny it. He said he made "bad choices."
                Bad choices? Nah, bruh, that's just plain idiocy.

A few years ago (and remember I ain't famous) a group of hot girls roll past me in a convertible a yell "You're hot! Jump in, we'll give you a RIDE *wink wink*" I smiled, but yelled back "I'm WAY too old for you girls." In unison "WE'RE ALL 18!" They chuckle. Yeah, whatever, I'm kinda flattered but I wag my finger like "Shame on you girls... *wink* Go have fun."

Even if women are of age, you gotta draw a line of decency IMO. I could have jumped in the car, got their numbers, maybe had consensual sex with one of them. Perfectly legal. BUT NAH! Wasn't about to fool around with girls my niece's age.

POINT: I get it. Young girls can be hella flirty. But C'mom, too young is too young. And covert rape is plain SICK. Having "game" and you tell a woman "Hey, had a great evening, guess I'll get going." Then she's like "why so fast?" You're like "What, you want me to stay?" As she pulls you in she's like "I never asked you to leave." Wry grin. "Cool, lets pour some drinks."

That's super different than "I'll teach you how to fukk correctly on film. Now show me your **** or goodbye. Oh, you're only 17, who cares, let's meet." I don't believe for a second that he had good intentions.
                Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

GEESH... that's what he looks like now? No wonder he has to covert rape chicks to get laid.

Shush, it's just a little covert rape humor.

But seriously, I would not recognize the dude on the street.
                  Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
                    Good term for it.

Bad choices? Nah, bruh, that's just plain idiocy.

A few years ago (and remember I ain't famous) a group of hot girls roll past me in a convertible a yell "You're hot! Jump in, we'll give you a RIDE *wink wink*" I smiled, but yelled back "I'm WAY too old for you girls." In unison "WE'RE ALL 18!" They chuckle. Yeah, whatever, I'm kinda flattered but I wag my finger like "Shame on you girls... *wink* Go have fun."

Even if women are of age, you gotta draw a line of decency IMO. I could have jumped in the car, got their numbers, maybe had consensual sex with one of them. Perfectly legal. BUT NAH! Wasn't about to fool around with girls my niece's age.

POINT: I get it. Young girls can be hella flirty. But C'mom, too young is too young. And covert rape is plain SICK. Having "game" and you tell a woman "Hey, had a great evening, guess I'll get going." Then she's like "why so fast?" You're like "What, you want me to stay?" As she pulls you in she's like "I never asked you to leave." Wry grin. "Cool, lets pour some drinks."

That's super different than "I'll teach you how to fukk correctly on film. Now show me your **** or goodbye. Oh, you're only 17, who cares, let's meet." I don't believe for a second that he had good intentions.
                    I truly appreciate this, Gucci. I firmly believe that if more men like you step up and call out guys like Franco, it goes a long way toward shining a light on it. Because, when women call it out, we're written off as crazy, or psycho as was said to FA4 up thread.

As the mom of a 17 yo girl, (and FA4 has a daughter that age) it's freaking scary to send them out into a world where 40ish men like Franco are out there waiting to exploit them. A teen's brain isn't fully matured till their early 20s. Yeah, with their hormones surging they will flirt and road test their sexuality. But they're still kids and grown-a$$ adults exploiting kids is sick.

And this includes women in the news having sex with young guys barely 16. Yeah, it's perfectly normal for a woman to appreciate the beauty of a young hot guy. But to cross the line and manipulate his immaturity to get laid, it's flat out wrong and it's a felony.

Thanks again.
                    Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

You're completely misrepresenting what I said. Maybe that contributes to why you get called names.

And who cares what Gucci's personal feelings about legal, consensual sex are? Apparently adult women should have complete sexual freedom and control of their bodies, but if they happen to enjoy sleeping with someone older, you and Gucci have the unique insight to claim that they were a victim of predation and abuse?

Comment

Originally posted by megablahblah View Post
                        You're completely misrepresenting what I said. Maybe that contributes to why you get called names.

And who cares what Gucci's personal feelings about legal, consensual sex are? Apparently adult women should have complete sexual freedom and control of their bodies, but if they happen to enjoy sleeping with someone older, you and Gucci have the unique insight to claim that they were a victim of predation and abuse?
                        If you think a 40 year old actor trolling Instagram and inviting 17 year olds to his hotel room for sex is cool, then I have nothing to say to you.
                        Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

You really can't read, or what? I clearly stated legal, consensual sex.

Comment

You really can't read, or what? I clearly stated legal, consensual sex.
                            I'm clearly stating you seem like the biggest effing piece of **** on this board.

Yes, dude, you're an expert on women. Go write your Whores script, I'm sure it'll be great.

Comment

It's because you apply your own beliefs to what I say and misrepresent what I say. You imagine I said things that I didn't say.

I also think you and others don't understand the difference between a concept and a literal piece of information. You can only take a literal piece of information and then you wildly and irresponsibly apply at to different situations, but you don't understand how to take a concept and determine whether it applies to other situations.

Comment

It's because you apply your own beliefs to what I say and misrepresent what I say. You imagine I said things that I didn't say.

I also think you and others don't understand the difference between a concept and a literal piece of information. You can only take a literal piece of information and then you wildly and irresponsibly apply at to different situations, but you don't understand how to take a concept and determine whether it applies to other situations.
                                Nope. You're just creepy as ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X