This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: James Franco sued

Someone be the bigger person and just leave the keyboard for a while.

Comment

It appears I got off on the wrong foot with the wonderful women of donedealpro. I would like to offer to take Figment, Final Act 4, and SC 111 on a date as a mea culpa (separately of course, let's not get creepy).

But you have to buy your own drinks, as you're all clearly the type who would accuse me of drugging you. Although it would obviously just be the poor reaction between alcohol and your meds.

P.S. let me know when your daughters turn 18

Comment

Originally posted by megablahblah View Post
        It appears I got off on the wrong foot with the wonderful women of donedealpro. I would like to offer to take Figment, Final Act 4, and SC 111 on a date as a mea culpa (separately of course, let's not get creepy).

But you have to buy your own drinks, as you're all clearly the type who would accuse me of drugging you. Although it would obviously just be the poor reaction between alcohol and your meds.

Is this the person you want to be?

You have a life to lead in this world and how you act determines how much suffering and joy you get.

Try not write things like this, you will isolate yourself and feel lonely and angry.

Kindness is better.

Comment

Why would I want to associate with people who claim I support sleeping with underage girls when I never said anything like that? Those people are dangerous, deserve to made fun of, and I would never want to be around them in real life.

Comment

No, you're psychotic because you label people as predators and criminals without knowing their intent. Two situations that appear to have the same elements does not mean they are actually the same, just because you imagine in your head that you know what people were thinking and feeling.
            It's not about knowing what someone is thinking and feeling, it's about specific predatory actions a person takes against another human being for self-gratification, because they believe they are justified in doing so, and because they believe they can.

As I stated before, I don't know if Franco is guilty, but if he is, he should be held accountable. I don't see a reason why either of these women would lie but it looks like this is not the first time the alleged victim has made a public complaint against Franco.

I think it's clear he's got a problem with understanding when he's crossed the line.
            Last edited by finalact4; 10-06-2019, 12:17 PM.
            "Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist,- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by sc111 View Post
              I truly appreciate this, Gucci. I firmly believe that if more men like you step up and call out guys like Franco, it goes a long way toward shining a light on it. Because, when women call it out, we're written off as crazy, or psycho as was said to FA4 up thread.

As the mom of a 17 yo girl, (and FA4 has a daughter that age) it's freaking scary to send them out into a world where 40ish men like Franco are out there waiting to exploit them. A teen's brain isn't fully matured till their early 20s. Yeah, with their hormones surging they will flirt and road test their sexuality. But they're still kids and grown-a$$ adults exploiting kids is sick.

And this includes women in the news having sex with young guys barely 16. Yeah, it's perfectly normal for a woman to appreciate the beauty of a young hot guy. But to cross the line and manipulate his immaturity to get laid, it's flat out wrong and it's a felony.

Thanks again.
              1000%
              "Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist,- Pablo Picasso

Comment

You're completely misrepresenting what I said. Maybe that contributes to why you get called names.
                Says the name caller himself.

And who cares what Gucci's personal feelings about legal, consensual sex are? Apparently adult women should have complete sexual freedom and control of their bodies, but if they happen to enjoy sleeping with someone older, you and Gucci have the unique insight to claim that they were a victim of predation and abuse?
                Yeah, it's called EQUAL RIGHTS.

And I care what Gucci thinks. However, I don't care what you think.

Comment

You really can't read, or what? I clearly stated legal, consensual sex.
                  You totally missed the point dude.
                  FA4

Comment

It's because you apply your own beliefs to what I say and misrepresent what I say. You imagine I said things that I didn't say.

I also think you and others don't understand the difference between a concept and a literal piece of information. You can only take a literal piece of information and then you wildly and irresponsibly apply at to different situations, but you don't understand how to take a concept and determine whether it applies to other situations.
                    Mega-blah-blah-blah.

You've made yourself VERY clear on this board.

Comment

That's not a "witty" retort; it's a threat. A genuine, malignant threat.

Comment

Yeah, big words from a man hiding behind an avatar.

I'll be at the Driskill Thursday night the 24th. Meet me there and make that same threat about my daughter to my face...

You are a piece of ****.

You do realize you just made a public threat against not one, but two young women, right?

Comment

Everyone needs to take a break from this thread. It is seriously out of hand. I'm appealing directly to FA4. Responding to Mega, right as you are in your outrage, is only going to escalate this further. Please consider walking away. It's not worth engaging him any longer.

Mega, you need to be suspended or deleted altogether. But that's not my call (wish it were though, because I'd axe you in a heartbeat).

Hopefully Will will catch all this and lock the thread as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by docgonzo View Post
                            Everyone needs to take a break from this thread. It is seriously out of hand. I'm appealing directly to FA4. Responding to Mega, right as you are in your outrage, is only going to escalate this further. Please consider walking away. It's not worth engaging him any longer.

Mega, you need to be suspended or deleted altogether. But that's not my call (wish it were though, because I'd axe you in a heartbeat).

Hopefully Will will catch all this and lock the thread as soon as possible.
                            Sage advice. Consider it done.

Comment

I want to point out members can report comments by clicking the red framed triangle in the lower far left corner of each comment. As I've done re the vile postscript in comment number 62. Thanks to all who called out the member who wrote it.
                              Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

Hey cretin -- you just proved their point. Perverts of a feather, apparently do flock together.

If you had any brains at all (above the belt) you'd apologize immediately. Until you do, I couldn't care less what you have to say on any subject.

You seem to think you're doing the "man" thing. Be aware that some other people's "man" thing involves shoving your nose to the back of your skull when you insult young women.
                                "I just couldn't live in a world without me."

Comment

Working...
                                X