Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writer's Arc Online Application...

Did anyone who applied this time around notice that there wasn't an actual application to fill out? In the pilot program, we had to fill out an application, submit several short essay questions, and a resume.

This time around, I couldn't find anything on the external application site (withoutabox.com) except a space for filling in my name, address and logline. Yet, the Writer's Arc site notes that we should fill out an application.

Did I miss it?

Thanks!

Re: Writer's Arc Online Application...

I noticed that too. If there was anything else that needed to be submitted, I missed it as well. My guess is that they decided to skip the generic questions in the first round. They'll probably ask us to come up with some deep thoughts if we advance.

Comment

They went withoutabox in terms of application processing so they bagged the old questions -- whatever you filled out on the withoutabox site and your round 1 pages is your application basically.

joe
      "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
        X