• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Mercurio
    replied
    Re: The Total Screenwriter: 8 week course in LA

Originally posted by YACAM
    Jim,

You've got somje gal called Raven Hose.. I'd love to meet her at some some rink-dindky lil' bar on Santa Monica Blvd..l. when the lights are dim...
    I attended her class at the Expo and was blown away by the fact that the class was standing room only. I thought her class on using and understanding your left-brain and right-brain would be a niche class. But hundreds of people were really hungry for this class. I think her approach to the creative process is a great counterpoint to what some of us other screenwriting teachers do.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• YACAM
    replied
    Re: The Total Screenwriter: 8 week course in LA

Jim,

You've got somje gal called Raven Hose.. I'd love to meet her at some some rink-dindky lil' bar on Santa Monica Blvd..l. when the lights are dim...

Leave a comment:

• Jim Mercurio
    started a topic The Total Screenwriter: 8 week course in LA

The Total Screenwriter: 8 week course in LA

The Whole is Greater Than the Sum of the Parts

T
    ake Your Craft and Career to a New Level...
    Become

The TOTAL Screenwriter

3 Diverse Instructors: Jim Mercurio, Jule Marsh, and H. Raven Rose

8 Week Intensive Workshop + 24-Hours of Instruction = The Total Screenwriter

May 1 to June 26, 2006*

Traditional approaches to structure, character and theme are just the start. Jump-start your writing FLOW using both sides of your brain. Integrate creative professionalism to your concept, the words on the page and your career. Class includes half an hour of instruction one-on-one.

Section 1: Sundays, 1-4 PM: April 30, March 7, 14, 21, June 4, 11, 18, 25
    Section 2: Mondays, 7-10 PM: May 1, 8, 15, 22, June 5, 19, 26
    8 Weeks -Memorial Day Weekend OFF*

Pay through PayPal at http://jamespmercurio.com/classes.html or at http://writingflow.com/custom/index.cfm?id=69000. Register before March 31 and save $100!
Working...
X