No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicholl Winning Scripts

Okay, I must be really stupid.

I can't work out how to download the Nicholl Winning scripts from the Academy Library?

I have found the scripts but they say they are not in circulation?

Am I in the right library? The Margaret Herrick Library?

Help...
    I wanna tell you about the time I almost died....

Re: Nicholl Winning Scripts

The Herrick is a non-circulating library, which means that all materials must be read on the site. The script list shows what is available at the library. No Nicholl scripts are available for download through the Academy.

It is possible that individual writers have made their own scripts available.

DOWN IN THE DELTA has been published.

Comment

I think "Akeelah and the Bee" was a recent winner, will be out in theaters soon.

Charli

Comment

Thanks Greg & Charli,

Originally posted by gregbeal
        The Herrick is a non-circulating library, which means that all materials must be read on the site. The script list shows what is available at the library. No Nicholl scripts are available for download through the Academy.

It is possible that individual writers have made their own scripts available.

DOWN IN THE DELTA has been published.
        Just to clarify, when you say on the site, you mean the building site and not the website don't you?
        I wanna tell you about the time I almost died....

Comment

The physical locale.

So far as I know, scripts in the Herrick only exist in their original, hard copy form. Certainly, the Nicholl scripts only exist as hard copies.

Comment

Working...
          X