Who's Gearing for Disney Fellowship Contest?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fellowship Info

Thanks for the correction, Boobsie. I got the April date from the Ron Suppa book, Business of Screenwriting.

Usually, they say it takes about 2 months for that First Look. But, if it's something where you might lose out on other opportunities, if they pass, the lawyer said just let them know you need this done quickly, and they'll speed up the process.
    Interesting. I'd rather have my script garner a two month Disney first look than a cheesy six month option.

Comment

The dates are up for the 2006 Fellowship. Submit between May 3, 2005 to June 30, 2005. Good luck all!

Comment

nothing personal to anyone at Disney, and i do like some of the opinion given by executives during interviews... BUT

they are responsible for some of the most horrible movies and hiring the absolutely worst actors and comedians.

These guys want someone like me? They need to clean house, am i going to be in a meeting with the guy that wrote "barbershop" or "all about the Anderson's"? (any of their garbage films)

Aren't they somehow associated with Miramax?

Comment

Anyone submitting for the Television or Feature Film?

Deadline is June 30th...

Comment

My writing partner and I are entering the Television side with a Nip/Tuck.

Comment

disney

Should your name/address be on the title page for your entry, or just title like other contests?

Comment

Re: disney

Should your name/address be on the title page for your entry, or just title like other contests?
                I checked the FAQ and PDF file and didn't see anything regarding that...

Comment

Working...
                X