Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fade In Awards

According to the Fade In website... "Applicants will be notified by mail of their advancement prior to January 31, 2005," which is Monday.

So if anyone hears anything, please post it!

:eek
    Jen

Notification letters will be mailed this weekend and it should be posted Monday on the website.

Comment

As Napoleon Dyanmite would say... sweet post!

Comment

Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered? Raised tariffs...

Seriously -- any updates? Checked the website, no updates as of 5:30 EST.

If anyone gets the list of QFs and/or Semis in the mail, please post here! I do believe they send that out to everyone who entered, whether you advanced or not, but I could be wrong. Usually am. :\

Jen

Comment

I entered and have yet to hear anything, let alone receive something in the mail.

- Dave

Comment

The Quarter-Finalists have been posted on the site.

- Dave

Comment

Boch-Wawrzyniak, Jenniferâ€-Remains
              Congrats, Jen.

Comment

If you're a Quarterfinalist, do you advance in the contest - or is that as far as you go? I'm down as a Quarterfinalist on the list (was a Quarterfinalist last year as well, so would like to advance further this year). Thanks for any info! Haven't received anything in the mail yet.

Congrats, Jen! Good luck to everybody.

-Sandy

Comment

HTML Comments are not allowed

Comment

Say what? I guess what I wrote didn't show up.

But congrats, Sandy! Hope to see you in the Semis!

Comment

If your name is listed, then you're still in the running.

- Dave

Comment

Wow! I just went from resignation to hope ... again (the life of an unproduced screenwriter). Thanks for the info!

-Sandy

Comment

Just got the letter in the mail today, which says, among other things, that those advancing into the semifinalist round "will be notified by mail and/or telephone no later than March 21st."

Also, the Semis and Finalists will be on the website after March 31st.

If anyone gets a call or an e-mail about the Semis, please post it here!

--Jen

Comment

Okay, so that means that you will actually be notified by around April 1st and the website should update by Tax day.

Rule of Contests: ALMOST ALWAYS add +15 to whatever dates they mention for notification, especially on the mid-level contests.

Comment

Keep adding. I won one of their categories last April. Got the check in October. Never got the pen.

kullervo

Comment

Working...
                              X