Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Austin and Whatnot

Hey Matt. I met you and Mark in Austin (also at the airport on the way home). Lee Rutty. Welcome to the board, hope you stick around.

It was Matt and Mark I referred to above when I said the best people there (for me anyway) were the independant producers. They were very helpful and approachable, and I hope I can stay in touch with M & M in the future. They've trod the path I'm starting down, and seem willing to point out the landmarks and quicksand pits.

I'm really pissed I missed their seminar on the weekend.

Comment

Re: Austin and Whatnot

Hey, Lee!

It's a difficult, but not an impossible, path you're heading down. I hope I didn't overwhelm you when we spoke at the airport...But I was speaking from experience (read as mistakes I've made! Ha!).

You sat in on the Ray McKinnon & Walt Goggins panel -- so you saw the pure joy in the eyes of the film makers after a project is complete.

That'll be you soon!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm mostly a lurker around here but some of you know me. I couldn't afford the badge this year, so I volunteered. I was working the roundtables... brunette-handing out ice water to the panelists. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. What a great experience!

I think next year we should all put little smiley stickers or a foil star or something on our badges (front and back) so that we can tell one another easily.

I probably met some of you and didn't know it and I truly hope you all had as much fun as I did.

I'll be there next year too... and the year after that and so on... So, here's to next year!

Teresa

Comment

Working...
        X