Anyone Else Missing Expo 3 Pitch Registration Code?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Missing Expo 3 Pitch Registration Code?

Mine is over an hour late - considering they said you shouldn't even browse because they'll go so fast, I'm quite concerned.

If anyone has it and can send it to me tonight, my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Nope. Nothing here. And I'm out the door in ten minutes for a writing group. Ooops.

k

Comment

Mine arrived over 2 hours late. And the site simply doesn't work. Still, I just about finished registering. And it's only 6:00 am in my part of the world.... :rolleyes

Hamletta

Comment

Phew!

I finally got mine (I guess that two hours late went for everybody because that's what happened to me, too) and also finally got the site to work

(Had to go back to Internet Explorer to do it, though. Didn't think of that until after more than three hours of hitting reload on my AOL browser about once or twice a minute).

Still, got what I needed. Thanks all and see you there!

(As the other thread sagely suggested, I'll put a DD on my nametag, too)

Comment

Re: Phew!

Still haven't received mine. Oh, well.

k

Comment

Got mine at ten to five pm last night, PST. Then their server went down until 7:35pm. Moving around the site was like swimming through molasses, even on DSL at my end. Now this morning it looks like all the companies I wanted to pitch are sold out. Bummer! Guess I'll fly standby at the event...

Comment

Still nothing here. Glad I got tickets for lectures, since pitching is out.

k

Comment

Working...
              X