Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competitions that give notes

Does a list exist that specifically cites the contests that offer notes? I think I saw this somewhere on DD, but I can't find it. Thanks, and sorry if this a duplicate post.
    "That's a good idea, Homer, but they've already made a movie about World War II."

Re: Competitions that give notes

I know for sure that Blue Cat does and that is a *really* good competition for that reason and more. Definitely check that one out. Gordy's mandate really is to help writers. I'm proud to have worked with him in the past.

Julie Gray

Comment

Originally posted by La Femme Joyeuse View Post
      I know for sure that Blue Cat does and that is a *really* good competition for that reason and more. Definitely check that one out. Gordy's mandate really is to help writers. I'm proud to have worked with him in the past.
      Wow, lightning fast response!

I checked out their website, and I see the deadline is March 1. If I can get my act together by then, I'll try this one out.

Thanks very much for the tip.
      "That's a good idea, Homer, but they've already made a movie about World War II."

Comment

You are veddy veddy velcome

and good luck!

Julie Gray

Comment

Hi,
          There was an earlybird special where anyone who entered Bluecat before Nov. 30th would get their notes before Feb. 1st. Did anyone get them?

Comment

Slamdance offers a coverage option and it's amazing.

Comment

Working...
            X