Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intern'l Screenwriting Awards

Semi-finalists announced. Anyone here make it through?

www.internationalscreenwr...wards.com/

Made the quarter finals...

...but not the semi-finals. However, due to a formatting issue upon converting and uploading, suffice to say I am more than thrilled at making the quarter finals with that in mind.

I made sure though, that there were no such issues upon mailing out to the Nicholl Fellowship competition. I'm 4361 in 6073 scripts looking for that elusive chance of a lifetime...walking thru a door, slightly helped open, by such a competition.

Good luck to all in all competitions entered. :hat

Comment

surprise

so it seems the contest was just a loss leader for their "feedback service."

www.internationalscreenwr...com/jf.asp

everyone who didn't get anywhere with this contest now gets to pay even more to find out why! oh boy! because, like, they don't want to "confuse" anyone by offering free copies of the judge's scorecards. i'm curious... do the semifinalists or finalists at get this service for free, at least? that would be a fair token.

anyone else feel the contest's claim that this service is being offered "due to popular demand" is incredibly disingenuous? raise your hand if you were one of the multitudes who demanded this service.

Comment

surprise

so it seems the contest was just a loss leader for their "feedback service?"

www.internationalscreenwr...com/jf.asp

everyone who didn't get anywhere with this contest now gets to pay even more to find out why! oh boy! because, like, they don't want to "confuse" anyone by offering free copies of the judge's scorecards. i'm curious... do the semifinalists or finalists at get this service for free, at least? that would be a fair token.

anyone else feel the contest's claim that this service is being offered "due to popular demand" is incredibly disingenuous? raise your hand if you were one of the multitude who demanded this service.

Comment

Re: surprise

sorry i stuttered.

Comment

Working...
          X