Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck wenonah -- and anyone else who is entering.

Not really feeling in the right place for entering this year -- and all I have is me, no director or actor. Maybe I'll try to set it up with people for next lab.......

Comment

Re: ....

SundanceCont.

it's a great thing you've done with the forum. I visited to see what was up, but man, I could not stand to try reading it. The serif font you use puts my eyes out.

Comment

Re: ....

Thunder, Thank you so much for checking out my site. User feedback is very important, in the planning and site building stages.

Could you do me a favor? Could you go to the site and see if you can now set up the board to look the way you would like it to look?

If you can do that and that meets your needs, please come back and tell me or post something in the Technical Forum (The Sundance Site and chat) and tell me if that worked for you.

I've been irritated with the small fonts, but I do like the font that we picked. I don't want to give it up, but would love to set it so that its larger.

All these things cost money, as I've hired a web administrator and its all coming out of my pocket. I'm hoping to really build the site up, once we get enough donations.

Comment

re: Sundance Feature Film Lab

wenonah, have you (or anyone else who entered), been notified of their status for the Feature Film Program? Any idea when they start sending out letters?

wenonah, where can I find out more info about the mini-lab for Native Americans?

much appreciated and best of luck to you and all who entered.

sc

Comment

Re: Sundance Feature Film Lab

I just got the letter to submit my entire script for the Screenwriters Lab. They got 2000 entries and 400 scripts were requested. There are 12 available fellowships for the January lab. They notify entrants in December. How very prompt.

Comment

Sundance has grown so much in reputation over the years that it's no longer a place for the bohemian up and coming; extra weight on good resumes and minorities and star attachments. Too many seasoned indy professionals are involved now. If you don't have contacts with them; if you can't get them to act in your flicker, etc.... then you're a nobody. Sure it's great if you can get in but, the odds are so great.
              [[[the NikeeGoddess just shakes her head]]]

Comment

I haven't heard anything and I'm starting to get nervous - although they said July 23rd. Last time I made it to the next round, I got a phone call telling me to send in my fully script.

Here is the link for the Native American "offshoot" of the program -

institute.sundance.org/js...OxEpBIMxNf

Keeping my fingers crossed :\

wenonah

Comment

Yeah, I just got an email from them and I made the next round... sending my script in soon.

I don't have any attachments, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm proud that at least I've made it this far. Regardless, I'm still going to make this movie with or without Sundance's help.

Hey Wenona:

The last time you made the second round, did they notify you in December that you didn't make it? Do they tell you why they didn't select your script? (can't imagine doing that for 388 people)

Comment

sundance

If I recall I got a letter last time, with no specific reason why I didn't make it.

wenonah

Comment

Working...
                    X