Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Visions Fellowship

Any experience with this contest? One of the sponsors runs a script proofreading service (that alone has me worried) and two of the three fellows running the event are/have been employees of Creative Screenwriting magazine. (web page www.n-v-f.com)
    Thanks in advance.

well...

Eric Bauer is editor of Creative Screenwriting and runs that great Expo every year. I'm sure it's a legit contest but, it's only on it's 2nd year. Anyhow, the winner from last year is getting his script made: Hard Scrambled and it stars the guy from the 70's show (Red Forman) so, that's better than most rewards.

Comment

Re: nike...

Do you know where the info is for New Vision?

Thx - C

Comment

hey...you!

of course, i do.
        you want me to spell it out for you?
        did you see Silence of the Lambs?
        all the information you need is in the first post. you just have to look harder.

Comment

Re: hey...you!

Though surely biased, there's a great article on this competition in CS this month. It also covers Scriptapalooza. In depth info is given for both.

I definately took one thing away from the article. If you have a real low-budget script, primarily shot in a single location, you have a better chance than most for this particular contest.

gl

Comment

Working...
          X