Anyone ever participate in the Disney fellowship program?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone know if...

The Fellowship is a year long, I believe Jan to Dec. The submittal process is the month of June. They respond quickly to questions, also.

And The Philadelphia Story is one of my fave's too. Haven't seen the Sinatra one, though. From what it sounds like, that's a good thing.

Comment

Re: Anyone ever participate in the Disney fellowship program

Wow, if I was Hildie I'd be a little bummed and a lot pissed at that lack of respect. If it was an oversite, you'd think they'd have the common courtesy to respond when you finally called them about it. (I know, call me naive.) But good for you for staying positive and entering again. Good luck to you! Don't let the bastards get you down!

Comment

Thanks, que. It's the nature of the business, you learn to live with the good rejections (I know, a good rejection?) and the bad ones. And I'm in it for the long haul...God help me. :\

Comment

thanks Purple for sharing your extremely informative, helpful inside info. don't let you-know-who get to you. Ah, the joys of the internet.

and mocker, let me tell ya, you'll get far in this town by asking people for help and when they offer it -- insulting them. in fact, try that on the next industry person, or any LA person, you meet. best of luck.
          :eek

Comment

Working...
          X