Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oopsie...

Seems that my troubles entering my second screenplay were on my end. I run a tabbed browser application on top of IE and its content filter was causing me problems, I believe. In any event, I'm in with the second script at ~4950, with 8 days to go.

Comment

Re: Oopsie...

Do you get assigned reviews right away or does that not happen until the submission process is totally over?

Comment

slush pile

thanks for the reminder, your majesty. it's worth the thirty bucks to get a shot at miramax.

Comment

Screenplay Assignments...

No assignments for either screenplay yet, Uhuru. I'm assuming they'll wait until the submission period is over. That's how they did it last year, also, I believe.

Comment

Re: Screenplay Assignments...

See? I'm old and the memory is not so good...

Comment

back to numbers

The PGL numbers are now in the 7900 range. I would guess, to, that they'll receive a bunch in the next two days.

Comment

Re: back to numbers

My guess is lots of those are people refreshing their browser, etc. It was only in the early 7100 range yesterday afternoon. I can't believe they got 800 scripts/payments in 24 hours.

*edit*

And I would think that some of those are director entries. They don't give new sequence numbers for the director side, if I recall correctly (from last year) - it is entrants total.

Comment

Different Numbers...

The Screenplay and Director contests use different numbering conventions.

The director numbers have a "2" as the leading numeral, while the screenplays have "1".

The current director number is 2004548 (4548) , while the screenplay number stands at 1008813 (8813).

Comment

Re: Different Numbers...

I stand corrected. Thx, PoochManiac

Where you getting your current numbers from, btw?

Comment

Working...
                    X