Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filmmaker.com/Radmin co. contest...

Any of you contest saavy people got anything on these guys? They don't really mention who the judges are or any of the agents taking part and the fee's a bit in the steep side. Usually the lesser known contests scream from the hilltops how their contest got a guy optioned for a week once upon a time. They don't even say that! Is it then safe to asume I'm paying to get read here? I'm kinda thinking I am.

That was my take on it too. I queried them directly. No response yet, and I suppose I won't get one if they are trying to funnel their queries through the money machine like this.

I generally disregard contests like this, but it seems to be a depressing trend. Energy just jumped on board a contest in the same way. I queried them directly months ago, and was getting set to do so on another script; does this mean I'd have to enter their contest to get read too? That's how it looks to me.

Comment

Is it just me or does the site seem to play it loose when it comes to whether it's filmmakers.com or filmmakers magazine? They use both in various places. Are the two related?

Comment

Working...
      X