Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Annual 'Anyone Need a Hotel Roomie for Austin?' Thread

I'm still on the fence about going back to Austin for this year's festival and conference, and as cost is a major determining factor, I thought I'd ask if anyone was looking for a hotel roommate.

I'm female, ideally looking to bunk with same, and I'd prefer to stay either at the Driskill or the Austin. (They're just so much more convenient than the other hotels.)

I do have some actual people I already know I'm going to check with, but I figured, it getting close to being the last minute, I might as well cast a large net.

I'm also LA-based, too, so I'd be available for a pre-screening coffee if you're in the area and want to make sure I'm not a serial killer.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! Thanks.
    The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a large matter -- it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning. - Mark Twain

Re: My Annual 'Anyone Need a Hotel Roomie for Austin?' Thread

Last year, I stayed at the Marriott, which was new, and it was significantly cheaper than both SFA and Driskill and not that far from either. Accommodations were nice. Just another option if money is a factor.

Comment

For more than a moment there I read, "Anyone Need a Hot Roomie for Austin?"

Comment

I'm undecided as to where I'm going to stay.

I have a room at the Driskill, which I'd definitely need a roommate (or two)at $185. It's the best place to be.

I also am holding two rooms at the Renaissance (6 miles away) at $49 a night. I work part-time for Marriott, so I can get cheap rooms at this fabulous hotel. But at this one I'd have to rent a car and pay parking downtown.

All these rooms have two beds and I wouldn't mind a female roommate at either of them. Also if someone is interested in a room at the Courtyard, (4 blocks away from the Driskill), I can get rooms there too...

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in any of these.

Can't wait to see you all there.

Teresa (aka ShadowWeaver)
        'Not all those who wander are lost.' ~ Tolkien

Comment

Still looking for a female roommate for the Driskill Hotel. It is now sold out.

PM me or email at [email protected]
          Last edited by TeresaMLA; 09-14-2007, 03:05 PM. Reason: *
          'Not all those who wander are lost.' ~ Tolkien

Comment

hi teresa

are there no males in all the internet that needs a roomie at austin?!!! lol this is getting ridiculous.

btw, here's the trailer to my short film at la shortsfest:

http://www.lashortsfest.com/video_pl...sp?videoid=203

my profile is there too if anyone wants to look.

Comment

Working...
            X