Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Expo 2007

Do we have any idea what %/how many are in the qfs?
    Reaction time is a factor, so please pay attention.

Comment

Congrats to everybody who advanced. And if you're going to the Expo, check out the thread called Going to the Expo. We're going to have a restaurant-a-day plan where interested DDers will meet up.

Comment

I've answered my own question, I didn't make it. Being my first contest I wasn't sure how it would pan out. I've only finished 3 screenplays.

Anyways, here's a link: http://www.screenwritingexpo.com/2007quarter.html

I hope it's okay to post it. If not, I can take it down.
        Last edited by briking; 10-03-2007, 07:26 PM.

Comment

I didn't make it either. But whatever, it's my first contest. Moving on ^-^ Oh btw the LSIT IS up on the expo site.

Comment

ah that sucks. out of five scripts, only two of my scripts made it to top 20%. and only one made it to the quarters. the other two didn't make it at all =( i really had faith in the other two, too.

Comment

Gee LordMaji that's just AWFUL :}

Comment

Ow. Didn't even make the top twenty percent. Back to the zombies.
                "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

did some counting. about 250 scripts in quarters so i guess the quarterfinalists is the top 10%.

Comment

Whoooo hoooooo - NINE Script Whisperer clients!! Of those, six are DDers!!

Julie Gray

Comment

Originally posted by La Femme Joyeuse View Post
                      Whoooo hoooooo - NINE Script Whisperer clients!! Of those, six are DDers!!
                      So your clients are going to win free notes from you? Damn, this contest must be bankrupting you.

;-)

Comment

Ha.

Julie Gray

Comment

Anybody got news?

ajs

Comment

The Expo web site says results "near the end of this week". We shall see what that means.

Comment

I must be blind, Adam. You got a link for that info.

I don't get it. A higher than average IQ and yet throw me in front of a website and I display all the navigation prowess of a skunk in a fart-machine factory....whatever that means

EDIT: Disregard that. I found it. I'm pretty sure that's been updated recently since I visit that page quite a bit to gaze happily at my name in lights.
                              Last edited by Harbinger; 10-10-2007, 06:13 AM.

Comment

You have to go to expocompetition.com.... then click on the list of quarterfinalists. It's not on the main expo page or even the main contest page.

Comment

Working...
                                X