No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trackingb.com - amazing site

I read that agent's comment. Ouch.

But, to be fair, the guy has pretty much squandered his brand name these last ten years.
    Sent from my iPhone. Because I'm better than you.

Comment

You know, we often have threads around here about what is or is not high concept, but these two from today's listing jumped right out as perfect examples:

11:36 am April 21st, 2008 IN THE RED
      Representation: Jewerl Ross (Silent R Management)
      Written by: Richard M. Lewis & Bill Richfield
      A boring IRS guy goes off the deep end and uses his power to become the ultimate party guy.

8:43 am April 21st, 2008 DUMPED
      Representation: Chris Till & Bill Zotti (CAA) & Jill McElroy & Langley Perer (Benderspink)
      Written by: Scott Rothman
      When a guy in his early 30's realizes it's time to grow up, he must first break up with his immature best friend and roommate. THE BREAK-UP with two dudes.

I don't write comedy, but I'll bet those that do are going "damn, why didn't I think of that!" which I've always thought is the real definition of high concept. Dollars to donuts at least one sells soon.

Comment

$69.00 you say.

I'm in.
        @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Great website....wow is this thing legit?

$69 almost seems too low of a price???

Sparks

Comment

ditto... they offer some cool extras once you're a member too... If you have a spec go out from a rep, they will usually list it, and also give you some scripts once in a while too. Got a bunch from last year's Black List.

Comment

Can you submit screenplays for consideration (for representation) on Tracking B? or is it only for reading about the scripts out there WITH reps?
              www.thesparksfly.com

Comment

Just for reading about specs (and pitches) that are being taken out by reps. But a good site to see what concepts are selling, and who's buying what, who's repping what.

Comment

Working...
                X